NYCFC SUPPORTERS UK Page

Shane1988

Registered
Mar 8, 2016
Manchester, England
Hope you all don't mind me posting on here but I recently created a Facebook group for NYCFC Supporters from the UK to talk NYCFC and Football, we have 20 people at the moment and looking to increase those numbers

If anyone wants to join feel free, it's is based for UK Fans but I have no issues with anyone using the page at all, one of the Dudes In Blue has recently joined the page so I'm hoping to create a great community of fans

I have no issues if anyone wants to advertise their supporters factions on the page but let's please keep it fair and polite, it's great to have different ideas amd types of fans but at the end of the day we all one big community with the same goal supporting NYCFC to the best of our abilities

https://m.facebook.com/groups/664441483695336?ref=bookmarks

Thanks

Just a quick repost reminding to please check out our NYCFC UK Supporters page when you get a chance, would love to see some follow members join our group, yes the group more targeted havinga UK audience but would love to have some of our friends across the pond, the group has currently 22 members but would love for it double within the end of the month, feel free to come promote your Supporters Factions, this forum, anything NYCFC related at all, aiming to create a big community for everyone