NYCFC Survivor 2022 (Bonus Round)

Vote for your least favorite! (max 2 votes)

• Sean Johnson

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Sean Johnson

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call me not a real fan, but I don’t hate him for wanting to play in a SSS. I think what he said is pretty reasonable. We all hate the head aches of two baseball fields and working around other team’s schedules. I get it. I just hate when other team’s fans/players shit on our home(s). But Sean told his truth and said it with some diplomatic grace. With that being said, I’m more pissed he went to Canada and one of our biggest rivals than anything else.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

Reactions: mgarbowski
Call me not a real fan, but I don’t hate him for wanting to play in a SSS. I think what he said is pretty reasonable. We all hate the head aches of two baseball fields and working around other team’s schedules. I get it. I just hate when other team’s fans/players shit on our home(s). But Sean told his truth and said it with some diplomatic grace. With that being said, I’m more pissed he went to Canada and one of our biggest rivals than anything else.
As I said in the other thread, I agree - i don't hold it against him for going away. However it's to toronto and especially right after the announcement of a new stadium (that i know he wouldn't have played in bc it's in 4 years...), it's a bit much lol