NYCFC Survivor 2022 Round 12 (4 players remaining)

Vote for your least favorite! (max 1 vote)

• Gabriel Pereira dos Santos

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Talles Magno Bacelar Martins

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keaton Parks

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maxime Chanot

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shwafta

MLS Cup Attendee
Elite Donor
Jan 16, 2018
Long Island
You'd have probably won if you were still here..... Though I guess this could have been said about a lot of the players this season
Jimmy the Sandsman has been eliminated!

4 Remain! Now's the tough ones.

I'm actually very surprised with the voting in this round on Chanot! Do people still hold that back-header in such bad regard? (sry for ptsd)

I'm actually very surprised with the voting in this round on Chanot! Do people still hold that back-header in such bad regard? (sry for ptsd)
For me, the deciding factor is where they are on the hill.

• Wow
Reactions: Shwafta
I always thought the game was based on the previous year of work. Why it’s named Survivor “2022”. So I look at it from what did you do last year instead the whole body of work. So that’s why I have the one vote for Keaton lol. Not that it’s his fault but going down for most of the season with injury makes him least desired out of the final four for me. But obviously no one else takes this position lol

I always thought the game was based on the previous year of work. Why it’s named Survivor “2022”. So I look at it from what did you do last year instead the whole body of work. So that’s why I have the one vote for Keaton lol. Not that it’s his fault but going down for most of the season with injury makes him least desired out of the final four for me. But obviously no one else takes this position lol
I mean, you can vote however you wanna vote!

Do you wanna vote for who you like the most? go for it, sow some chaos
Do you wanna vote for who is no longer on the team? sure.
Do you wanna vote for who had the worst year? why not

I personally just try to keep in whoever I like the most. :)