Nycfc V Puerto Rico National Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kjbert

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 24, 2014
my ticket person told me this yesterday - expect an announcement about the game being broadcasted.

NYCFC just announced that kick-off for next Friday will take place at 7 PM on the YES Network.

my ticket person told me this yesterday - expect an announcement about the game being broadcasted.

NYCFC just announced that kick-off for next Friday will take place at 7 PM on the YES Network.
Confirmed: just saw them say that on Twitter.

Thank god it's not the english language commentary team from Unimas calling this match. I probably would have not tuned in if they were calling it.

MIX SCORES A HAT TRICK IN PUERTO RICO.

They could at least live stream the game on nycfc.com.

Soooo who gets fired if we lose to PR?

They could at least live stream the game on nycfc.com.

Soooo who gets fired if we lose to PR?

Rob Vartughian, presumably.

I'd like to think that they would put it on the website, but since they have sold the TV rights to DirecTV that might be a push. In fairness, though, CFG usually only announce if they are broadcasting a friendly about 48 hours before the game.

original

Reactions: FootyLovin and Paul
As a long time DirecTV subscriber I am happy to see this partnership!! Giving the ol' finger to Comcast! Bodes well for viewing away games next season I hope!!

http://www.nycfc.com/post/2015/12/04/new-york-city-fc-announces-traveling-roster-puerto-rico

Forward David Villa
Forward Patrick Mullins
Forward Khiry Shelton
Forward Tony Taylor
Midfielder Frank Lampard
Midfielder Andrea Pirlo
Midfielder Mix Diskerud
Midfielder Andrew Jacobson
Midfielder Kwadwo Poku
Midfielder Thomas McNamara
Midfielder Mehdi Ballouchy
Defender Andoni Iraola
Defender Jefferson Mena
Defender Jason Hernandez
Defender Chris Wingert
Defender RJ Allen
Defender Connor Brandt
Defender Jhon Kennedy Hurtado*
Goalkeeper Josh Saunders
Goalkeeper Eirik Johansen
Goalkeeper Andre Rwals*
*trialist

Any idea what the rules are going to be for this match? For friendlies are they allowing 6 subs? I'm hoping we'll see at least two of Villa, Pirlo, Lamps play, but I think it's best to only risk them for 45 minutes or so.

Reactions: TabascoDiva
Status
Not open for further replies.