Nycfc V St Mirren

Very impressive. Winning wasn't important, but we dominated them.

Most importantly, they look to have good chemistry and a good mix. Every player seems to have a purpose with the overall scheme in mind. We didn't just buy haphazardly like we did in the early days of MCFC. Someone did their homework.

Must say, Kreis' philosophy looks to produce some pretty football. The passing was fast and aggressive.

Just imagine when we add two more designated players. Can't wait!

We got support from Alexi Lalas! We have made it guys! Fold the club... doesn't get better than that.

I think Kreis' system works and the quality is there. We are going to turn MLS heads in 2015!

I missed the 2nd half and can't find the final score anywhere....what was it?

I liked that attitude they showed today and also the style of play. Going for it from the get go. Sure St. Mirren was staying back most of the game but still was a great performance. The second half showed that there are other difference makers out there. Poku impressed.

Still awesome first game and got the win so that's a plus. Onto the next game and then see how they do. Still i think the carolina cup will give a better feel how they will match up against MLS level opposition.

My best XI from this game:
-------Fitzgerald-----------
Williams-Siriboe-Mendoza-Wingert
---------Jacobsen--------
--Poku-----------Grabavoy-----
--------Velasquez---------
---Taylor----Villa-------

MOM: Poku
Honorable mentions: Ballouchy, Shelton, Brovsky

Tony Taylor T99 the terminator and since everyone wants us to be the bad guys and we were sky blue, that makes us Skynet
lol i see.

why not be the bad guys from resident evil. the umbrella corporation. Umbrella since we are under the "umbrella" of CITY.

Reactions: roxfontaine
I imagine St. Mirren must be feeling like crap because they just lost against a club that hasn't played together for not very long.

Ballouchy, Jacobson, Poku has the makings of a good base to the diamond. Hard to comment on the defence but I didn't think Brovsky looked up to much at full back, no pace. Lots of options up front.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
I can't wait to watch this later. I couldn't stay away so I know the result but I am more then excited to watch them play. Is it Sunday yet?

My best XI from this game:
-------Fitzgerald-----------
Williams-Siriboe-Mendoza-Wingert
---------Jacobsen--------
--Poku-----------Grabavoy-----
--------Velasquez---------
---Taylor----Villa-------

MOM: Poku
Honorable mentions: Ballouchy, Shelton, Brovsky
Wow - did Williams really look that much better than Brovsky?

Ballouchy, Jacobson, Poku has the makings of a good base to the diamond. Hard to comment on the defence but I didn't think Brovsky looked up to much at full back, no pace. Lots of options up front.

I really couldn't disagree more. I thought he looked fantastic in attack today - very active.

F**k him. Now that we will start talking on the pitch ( where it matters the most) they will all be quiet or not say much.
I'm feeling that. I usually practice what I preach and ignore the jackasses, but just for the fact the village idiots will have to go underground for a few days (like the worms the are) makes me very happy. :D

Reactions: BxLio91