Our Last Two Reg Season Games

Ulrich

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Nov 5, 2015
Winning the East should be our goal, and taking 6 pts in the next 2 games should do it - I just cannot see RB beating both Philly and Columbus (4 or 3 pts most likely).... but even if RB wins out too, then the 2nd spot and a knock-out round bye is the definitive consolation goal.

Second Place can be locked up this weekend versus DC if We Win and Toronto Loses or Ties. Anything else and the final game of the season is in play (and it's in play for 1st place no matter what).

In some ways I hope we don't lock it up Sunday (e.g. we win and Toronto Wins) so that there's an urgency felt among the squad for the Columbus match and they don't lose even an ounce of focus knowing the immense ramification of the game's result. Granted, if RB happens to lose or tie Sunday, then a Win for us really puts us in the pole position.

2 More Wins..... that should be our Mantra for the next 9 days.....

What would be fun.....

RB beats Columbus on Sunday
Montreal beats Toronto
NYC draws with DCU

This would leave RB faithful feeling overly confident as they pile onto buses and head to Philly the following week.

Philly proceeds to beat RB, we beat Columbus, Yankee Stadium goes fucking nuts and RB fans have a long shitty ride home from Philly.

What would be fun.....

Montreal beats Toronto
NYC draws with DCU

This would leave RB faithful feeling overly confident as they pile onto buses and head to Philly the following week.

Philly proceeds to beat RB, we beat Columbus, Yankee Stadium goes fucking nuts and RB fans have a long shitty ride home from Philly.

I already have a weak heart from all my years as a Jets fan, I'll take the 6 points and relatively lower blood pressure that comes with it.

What would be fun.....

Montreal beats Toronto
NYC draws with DCU

I'd rather we just win out :D

2 More Wins

I did a gif search for "2 More Wins". Not sure about the relevancy of the second result!!

giphy.gif

What would be fun.....

Montreal beats Toronto
NYC draws with DCU

Savage
giphy.gif

Reactions: Goodfella