Player Meet and Greet - Long Island

LostAnvil

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 18, 2014
NY/US/NA/E/SS/OA/MW/LG/VS/OU
Got an email today entitled "You're invited to City In The Boroughs and Player Meet and Greet!"

Was hoping they were going to do one of the "City in the Borough"-type events with Vieira, Patricof, and a player or two, but alas - this isn't the case.

Here's the details:

Ethan, RJ & Andre in Long Island
4Oin8G7EmOI-a8LHg6sT3g2aQRdsVapk-_HDKITiTJazmIYnV8A7Bjpqm_RZllQQL_RqSnn4GCSI3zCFT7dy15qEwqbHdl0TQhFFI2FbUzbpOmkdZsEDFqpDG-jNGSQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Head to one of these 7-Eleven locations on April 20 from 5:30pm to 7pm to meet a NYCFC player.
  • Ethan White - 788 Middle Neck Rd, Great Neck, NY 11024
  • RJ Allen - 207 Jericho Turnpike, Mineola NY 11501
  • Andre Rawls - 969 W Beech St, Long Beach NY 11561

Having a meet and greet at a 7-11 on 4/20 is actually a great idea - should mean higher volumes of traffic.

Got an email today entitled "You're invited to City In The Boroughs and Player Meet and Greet!"

Was hoping they were going to do one of the "City in the Borough"-type events with Vieira, Patricof, and a player or two, but alas - this isn't the case.

Here's the details:

4Oin8G7EmOI-a8LHg6sT3g2aQRdsVapk-_HDKITiTJazmIYnV8A7Bjpqm_RZllQQL_RqSnn4GCSI3zCFT7dy15qEwqbHdl0TQhFFI2FbUzbpOmkdZsEDFqpDG-jNGSQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Head to one of these 7-Eleven locations on April 20 from 5:30pm to 7pm to meet a NYCFC player.

Having a meet and greet at a 7-11 on 4/20 is actually a great idea - should mean higher volumes of traffic.

RBNJ fan photo shops "7-11" to "7-0" in 3....2....1...

Reactions: adam and LostAnvil

Here's the details:

I Didn't even realize Rawls is at my local 7-11. That's a really small one too, built just to take advantage of summer crowds at the bars nearby. Should be interesting.

Damn I was hoping Ethan White was at a closer one, I'd like to ask him for photography tips.

I didn't make it. After getting home last night from vavaction I worked 7:30-7 today. Damn Pigeons scheduling these things when I can't make them.

Managed to make it to one *just in time*

Caught Ethan White who said he was actually surprised by the turnout. He said there were about 40 people lined up waiting for him when he arrived.

It was cool, they had a truck set up that opened up into a small stage and he was talking to fans and taking pictures. As for photography tips for my cross country move he just told me to take a lot of pictures. I returned the advice by telling him to throw some elbows at Larin when the ref wasn't looking.

Caught Ethan White who said he was actually surprised by the turnout. He said there were about 40 people lined up waiting for him when he arrived.

It was cool, they had a truck set up that opened up into a small stage and he was talking to fans and taking pictures. As for photography tips for my cross country move he just told me to take a lot of pictures. I returned the advice by telling him to throw some elbows at Larin when the ref wasn't looking.

Should have told him to sweep the leg...

He's an awesome guy

Happy to hear there was a decent turnout - was worried it was gonna be a flop

Reactions: Christopher Jee