Preseason - February 5 - Cancun FC

I’m assuming a stream will not be happening, I’m hoping we at least get the results and the starting 11

Reactions: Kjbert
Of note, Cancun FC is in the second devision of the Mexican football pyramid and only became a club in 2020.

that and they are probably using subs or youth players, they had a a game on wednesday and another one coming up on tuesday.

That was great! Very exciting game to watch.

... It continues to befuddle me that soccer teams refuse to make preseason games available for viewing.

These training jerseys look like the swatch of the orange “leaked” kit on footy headlines. I wonder if the real jersey to come is different and the leak was not on point.

(For example, we could get a dark blue collared polo version with just some orange stripes).

These training jerseys look like the swatch of the orange “leaked” kit on footy headlines. I wonder if the real jersey to come is different and the leak was not on point.

(For example, we could get a dark blue collared polo version with just some orange stripes).
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe these orange training jerseys are the same ones they used last year as well. I’m guessing due to the shortened off season, the team (and the league) hasn’t gotten all of the 2022 gear yet

That’s probably true.

There is probably also a good reason they are using these training tops instead of another jersey alternative - that the training tops resemble the new secondary.

Says in the Article that is was a full 11 change at the half taking Sean off the field for Barraza. My guess is Taty was the most senior player on the field at the time
Yeah, the other captain options were Barraza, Gloster, Haak, Jasson, and Thiago.

Taty is the clear captain of that group and not really sure him getting the armband says much at all

Reactions: Kjbert and JCMore