Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
New York City FC (First Team) vs. Queretaro FC
New York City FC (Second Team) vs. Inter Playa del Carmen
Wednesday, February 9 10:30 AM (2nd Team); 4:30 PM (1st Team)

team is getting killed on the right. Can't tell who is in RB.

team is getting killed on the right. Can't tell who is in RB.

don't think it's anybody we know. vuk is making a lot of mistakes too. slow decision making and poor touches.

probably the first time and maybe only time, these group of guys will be playing together vs a team that has been playing together. bound to have some lack of chemistry. and we're not completely fit , etc etc. just glad the boys are getting some game time legs in them

don't think it's anybody we know. vuk is making a lot of mistakes too. slow decision making and poor touches.

probably the first time and maybe only time, these group of guys will be playing together vs a team that has been playing together. bound to have some lack of chemistry. and we're not completely fit , etc etc. just glad the boys are getting some game time legs in them

yea those mistakes from Vuk dont help. Even Gloster was getting burned. defensively just bad passes and timing. it is what it is. i do wonder if any subs will happen since there is another game later today.

Reactions: Kjbert
yea those mistakes from Vuk dont help. Even Gloster was getting burned. defensively just bad passes and timing. it is what it is. i do wonder if any subs will happen since there is another game later today.
Maybe they do 45 mins for each 11 and that way it's a 90 total?

Reactions: Kjbert
interesting, that could be it, we will see.
Only problem for me is I can't tell what's going on in the game bc there's no graphics and I have it muted... so I have no idea if subs were made (i don't know most of the faces) - I see Thiago, Haak still out there so I assume full XI subs haven't been made. (I haven't been watching very closely due to work)

Only problem for me is I can't tell what's going on in the game bc there's no graphics and I have it muted... so I have no idea if subs were made (i don't know most of the faces) - I see Thiago, Haak still out there so I assume full XI subs haven't been made. (I haven't been watching very closely due to work)

Mcfarlane came in for Youssoufi ( who technically got a red card), someone else came in for Owusu but cant tell who it was.

Reactions: Kjbert and Shwafta