Question For Ticketmaster Users

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
I know most members here are STH's, but I want to toss out a question to those like me who've been buying tickets through Ticketmaster all season (that is if there is anyone else).

Anyone know wtf is going on with the site? Anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets? I haven't bought tickets for the last home game yet, because I figured with over three weeks to go there wasn't much of a rush. As always, I check the site often to keep an eye on how well sales are going and I'll jump on tickets if they're getting close to a sell out.

I just read a post by Seth on another thread where he reported the team is opening up the 300 level for the New England game. I figured I'd better go check the site and I found it's an entirely different page than it's been all year.

Right now you can't click on a section to pick your own seats as was the case since the beginning and even when you let the computer pick the seats they say there's nothing available.........not even anything in the 300's.

WTF?

Right now I'm figuring it must have something to do with the push to sell those final 400 Founding Member ST's. That's all well and good, but the damn site won't even allow me to pick up a pair in the Disabled Seating sections which I have done from time to time. I don't think they release those for ST's, do they?

I'm not in panic mode yet, because I'm sure there's an excellent chance they'll release seats in the 200's sooner or later (as they have done quite frequently all year long) and if not I won't mind heading up to the 300's. It's just that I hope they're not taking away the option to select your own seats in the future.

P.S. How cool is it that a shitty expansion team that's nothing more than a brand extension and plays in a baseball stadium and whose playoffs hopes are hanging by a thread has to open up the 300 level for all those plastic fans to watch what just may be a meaningless match? Internet Village Idiots: Kiss my fat Polack ass!

They have done this in the past when they opened up the 300s as well. It may only last for a couple days, or it might be this way right up until the game. My guess is that it will go back to normal soon. I'd recommend calling them on the phone. Saves on fees as well . . .

Reactions: Gene
I noticed the same thing. Not sure what is going on, but I assume it's a temporary glitch at TM.

I agree with your last point. Very cool that we are on track for another big crowd.

There is a separate thread for this and listing a price is a big no no.....

Last edited:
I know most members here are STH's, but I want to toss out a question to those like me who've been buying tickets through Ticketmaster all season (that is if there is anyone else).

Anyone know wtf is going on with the site? Anyone else having trouble purchasing tickets? I haven't bought tickets for the last home game yet, because I figured with over three weeks to go there wasn't much of a rush. As always, I check the site often to keep an eye on how well sales are going and I'll jump on tickets if they're getting close to a sell out.

I just read a post by Seth on another thread where he reported the team is opening up the 300 level for the New England game. I figured I'd better go check the site and I found it's an entirely different page than it's been all year.

Right now you can't click on a section to pick your own seats as was the case since the beginning and even when you let the computer pick the seats they say there's nothing available.........not even anything in the 300's.

WTF?

Right now I'm figuring it must have something to do with the push to sell those final 400 Founding Member ST's. That's all well and good, but the damn site won't even allow me to pick up a pair in the Disabled Seating sections which I have done from time to time. I don't think they release those for ST's, do they?

I'm not in panic mode yet, because I'm sure there's an excellent chance they'll release seats in the 200's sooner or later (as they have done quite frequently all year long) and if not I won't mind heading up to the 300's. It's just that I hope they're not taking away the option to select your own seats in the future.

P.S. How cool is it that a shitty expansion team that's nothing more than a brand extension and plays in a baseball stadium and whose playoffs hopes are hanging by a thread has to open up the 300 level for all those plastic fans to watch what just may be a meaningless match? Internet Village Idiots: Kiss my fat Polack ass!
I agree. I don't like the new format. It looks like the StubHub site. Not as easy to select specific sections as you mentioned.

Reactions: Gene