NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Have at it.

I want to know..
Why one of our lowest salaried players (Mikey) is starting over one of our highest (mix). He's shit.

Why Shelton continues to start when he can't cross. He can't control the ball. He can't make plays for his teammates.

Jack Villa Mendoza up too next week. HAS to happen.
Mikey not even on the bench.
Put Macnamara as an LM. Or Jack if he likes Mac so much. We need players there that can actually move the ball. RBNY made or field look HUGE. They actually passed the ball around and moved off of it. I say it every week. Even when we win. We have NO movement off the ball. AT ALL.

Want to get in quick before the shit starts flying.

That was embarrassing. But...we have had a good string of results, and I think we are better then the shit show that showed up today. Hopefully they can out this behind them and come out and beat the Lions.

Defense all had a bad game.

Jackie looked good

Harrison looked like the only guy interested out there today. Hope he gets a start.

Getting out muscled, losing marks and standing around ball watching, the back four ought to return their paychecks today.

Lalas is right. This team plays like they've never seen a fucking set piece before.

Reactions: Kjbert and Ulrich
7-0 just doesn't happen in MLS and it only happens in world football when you put a super power (Barça, Real, etc.) against an absolute shit team. This is an embarrassment. Absolute disgrace.

Edit: 4 Hudson River Derbies: RBNJ 14 goals. NYCFC 2 goals.

Last edited:
Shelton is the Jesus Navas of MLS / NYCFC - All pace and nothing more

Mikey Lopez needs to go. Over Poku ? Over Mix ? Lopez does run A LOT but hes terrible at tackling , terrible at passing

Jack Harrison - only positive about this. He knows how to move a ball around and GET IN THE BOX

What's frustrating is that this game felt like management had a pre-determined script going in and refused to deviate when it went to shit. Didn't even matter to them what they saw in the game. Here's the script:

- normal starters
- stupid shitty beats halftime "show"
- no subs until well in to the 2nd half, then
- Lamps makes his appearance to a grateful crowd
- Harrison makes his premier to an optimistic crowd
- we launch celebratory shirts to the supporters

Didn't work out. But they stuck to the plan.

Gonna repeat all the above with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jack is alive so that's cool. And I got to boo lamps. And I'm drunk! Wins all around.

Reactions: Jock
Lets just hope this doesnt carry into the training facility. Leave it in YS. This can be very , very bad for the remainder of the season

OR

It can make them stronger. . . hopeful