Ronaldo to Manchester City...Nope, Manchester United

He's almost 2 years older than Messi and would be 38 when he theoretically would come here. OTOH, he strikes me as potentially a Zlatan -type who maybe can keep going at a higher longer than average. Though honestly, I have no real basis for thinking that.
And we'd be bringing on another guy with (at the very least allegedly, which is enough for me right now) some sexual assault history.

*Adding this note to clarify that yes, I know Villa didn't have that when we brought him on

He's almost 2 years older than Messi and would be 38 when he theoretically would come here. OTOH, he strikes me as potentially a Zlatan -type who maybe can keep going at a higher longer than average. Though honestly, I have no real basis for thinking that.

the man is always about being in top shape, so at least he is no slouch. if that translates to at least semi success her is anyones guess like you said.

And we'd be bringing on another guy with (at the very least allegedly, which is enough for me right now) some sexual assault history.

*Adding this note to clarify that yes, I know Villa didn't have that when we brought him on

IIRC those charges were dismissed by the vegas courts in 2019. i think it was to be appealed or something but i never looked into it after that.

I.... wouldn't want Ronaldo. 'Nuf said. Also he won't come to the US because of the assault stuff.

Could it happen?.......is there a clause for him to finish at NYCFC (he has a hotel here in NYC)......exciting

i dont think he would come here though. I feel like he would prefer miami weather instead. i also dont think the majority will care of the potential charges against him. i mean no one in europe seem to care either it has not affected his image.

IIRC those charges were dismissed by the vegas courts in 2019. i think it was to be appealed or something but i never looked into it after that.
Far from being dismissed by Vegas courts.

i dont think he would come here though. I feel like he would prefer miami weather instead. i also dont think the majority will care of the potential charges against him. i mean no one in europe seem to care either it has not affected his image.
Only reason it was brought up was that Juve were supposed to come to the US for a preseason tour a few years ago, but presumably had to move it at risk of Ronaldo being arrested. I may be wrong and putting too much into it, but that's what I presume. Hasn't been a big thing because he technically hasn't been convicted, but that's just because he's never been back in the US. I can't say how much of this is linked or verified, but something to keep in mind.

Source;

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Far from being dismissed by Vegas courts.

my mistake then, i must of misread whatever article i read in 2019.

Only reason it was brought up was that Juve were supposed to come to the US for a preseason tour a few years ago, but presumably had to move it at risk of Ronaldo being arrested. I may be wrong and putting too much into it, but that's what I presume. Hasn't been a big thing because he technically hasn't been convicted, but that's just because he's never been back in the US. I can't say how much of this is linked or verified, but something to keep in mind.

Source;

true, but i guess further shows he may not want to set foot in US.

Reactions: Victors87
"Badillo, who was 20 when she joined the team, says Villa told her repeatedly that he loved her and touched her inappropriately."

"This behavior included unnecessary physical contact, teasing, and comments regarding clothing and appearance. The club found that this behavior was inappropriate and unacceptable."

K Kjbert

"Badillo, who was 20 when she joined the team, says Villa told her repeatedly that he loved her and touched her inappropriately."

"This behavior included unnecessary physical contact, teasing, and comments regarding clothing and appearance. The club found that this behavior was inappropriate and unacceptable."

K Kjbert
Happy to stand corrected. Did their investigation verify all of her claims or sole of her claims?

People wouldn’t take Cristiano Ronaldo tomorrow?

It makes me think of the two aces argument from the 2nd season of Ted Lasso. Is it worth upsetting the apple cart and team dynamic for a guy who’s really good at football but could be a bit toxic in behavior.
Except in real life there is probably a lot less of a Jamie Tart redemption story

Reactions: Schwallacus