Secret History Of A Club That Has No History Released In N. America

I asked if I could bring this to your attention, and Dan said I could (cheers, ace).

On June 19th my book Manchester City: The Secret History Of A Club That Has No History will be available for sale on USA Amazon (sorry Canada, it's only available on Kindle for you).

Book_cover_smaller.jpg

It was released by my publisher two months ago in the UK, and is currently a #1 bestseller, and consistently in the Top 3 since becoming available. Manchester City themselves stock it and the major highstreet bookstores in the country sell it.

This is the history of the club told like never before: sarcastic, irreverent, and tongue-in cheek, whereby Blues (or anyone interested) can learn a lot but have a good laugh whilst doing so.

I appreciate not everyone here are City fans/followers, but many are so thought I'd bring this to your attention. Thanks in advance.

Good luck with the book. Book author is a tough job.

Thanks, pal. You're right though it is difficult, but what is more difficult is finding a traditional publisher willing to pick you up - thankfully I found one and a dedicated historical book publisher, although not sure they have ever published a book like this one before.

Reactions: FootyLovin
I asked if I could bring this to your attention, and Dan said I could (cheers, ace).

On June 19th my book Manchester City: The Secret History Of A Club That Has No History will be available for sale on USA Amazon (sorry Canada, it's only available on Kindle for you).

View attachment 2779

It was released by my publisher two months ago in the UK, and is currently a #1 bestseller, and consistently in the Top 3 since becoming available. Manchester City themselves stock it and the major highstreet bookstores in the country sell it.

This is the history of the club told like never before: sarcastic, irreverent, and tongue-in cheek, whereby Blues (or anyone interested) can learn a lot but have a good laugh whilst doing so.

I appreciate not everyone here are City fans/followers, but many are so thought I'd bring this to your attention. Thanks in advance.
Congratulations on getting your book published! Also congrats on its massive success! I might just have to give this book a read.

Reactions: BlueWolf
Isn't this the book you gave to that moron Rumenigge after he said Pep would never go to City?