SPAM's experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshfog

Registered
Feb 8, 2017
Last year,I bought an New York City jersey with number and name on REMOVED, they sell the kit for $16.99,almost $17,but not including the shipping fee,they need to charge $9.9 shipping fee for the kit,it is acceptable cause it is far away from China to France.

On the official website I think it costs €80+ ($106) so I can only assume that it's knock off (actually i do not know the difference between them). I picked size M, it feels quite big to be honest, I probably should have gotten an S, being very thin and all.Finally,i chose the size M.larger is better than the smaller. lol...

Unfortunately I don't have an official NYC jersey yet (I was supposed to get one for my friend but they ran out of stock) so I can't compare with this one... But i can google the official Barcelona kit then find the difference
p_20170610150337364.jpg

I think the stitches are a clear giveaway that it's fake, they don't seem like top quality at all to me.But i can accept them cause the price is very low.It is so close the the authentic one

Note: they accept the Western Union,i paid for this way cause it is safe.My card information will not leaked

It took about a week to ship from China to Europe.I do not know why it is so fast to ship to Europe

In addition,there are a lot of sales promotion on REMOVED,if you guys are interested in knock off,you can check it out

Link removed. Thread closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year,I bought an New York City jersey with number and name on SPAM,they sell the kit for $16.99,almost $17,but not including the shipping fee,they need to charge $9.9 shipping fee for the kit,it is acceptable cause it is far away from China to France.

On the official website I think it costs €80+ ($106) so I can only assume that it's knock off (actually i do not know the difference between them). I picked size M, it feels quite big to be honest, I probably should have gotten an S, being very thin and all.Finally,i chose the size M.larger is better than the smaller. lol...

Unfortunately I don't have an official NYC jersey yet (I was supposed to get one for my friend but they ran out of stock) so I can't compare with this one... But i can google the official Barcelona kit then find the difference
p_20170610150337364.jpg

I think the stitches are a clear giveaway that it's fake, they don't seem like top quality at all to me.But i can accept them cause the price is very low.It is so close the the authentic one

Note: they accept the Western Union,i paid for this way cause it is safe.My card information will not leaked

It took about a week to ship from China to Europe.I do not know why it is so fast to ship to Europe

In addition,there are a lot of sales promotion on SPAM,if you guys are interested in knock off,you can check it out.

The store name is www.SPAM.ru

Looks like crap. I got an official replica for $42 with shipping. Extra $15 for quality, authenticity, and a site with an easy return policy. Just have to search the sales.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Lol. Yeah it's his site. He goes around to a bunch of soccer sites spamming.

His site is garbage.

how can you second a motion that was never brought to the floor? :confused:

If we don't follow procedure we are no better then the animals. I will have no part of this kangaroo court.
Them's fightin' words, son.

kangaroo.gif

Reactions: Rimil
It's not like November was so long ago

28512012_10103449906616557_1933170897_n.png
I know. He / she / they / it managed to turn this assignment around in only 3 months, while finding a voice that paradoxically brings the bewildering cloud of the secondary language experience into sharp relief.

Fresh fog indeed. Fresh fog indeed.

DHGate is better. it is my go to for cheap soccer jerseys at a fair price with great customer service:

compared to SPAM:
  1. DH Gate's website loads faster, so right off the bat you know SPAM is shit because it takes 5 minutes to get to the home page.
  2. more of a selection from tons of sellers that will tailor to your needs
  3. its not as ghetto
  4. dh gate does not annoy me on soccer forums
  5. i can actually buy fresh frogs on dh gate
  6. buy my mixtape, my album is coming out real soon

To his credit, this thread is helping his site in Google search rankings. We should modify the thread to remove all references to the site specifically.
Mods should kill/delete the thread and any mention of the website- no need to have posted on the forums a link to a knockoff supplier, not well versed in the legalities of it, but would assume hosting the link is in many ways supporting/condoning the venture in a passive way.

LionNYC Falastur NYCFC_Dan

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.