Stadium Seating Help

Alve7

Registered
Mar 18, 2015
Hey guys, I was hoping to attend my first NYCFC game and was wondering where to sit. Since I've never actually been to Yankees Stadium I'm not sure how the seating will work. I was looking around and found the virtual seating chart but I would much rather get an opinion from some of you guys that have actually attended the games. I'm looking for some cheap tickets so not trying to spend more then $40. I'm hoping to attend the Philadelphia Union game so I'm trying to find some good seats but wonder how the view is. I would appreciate any help guys, thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I was hoping to attend my first NYCFC game and was wondering where to sit. Since I've never actually been to Yankees Stadium I'm not sure how the seating will work. I was looking around and found the virtual seating chart but I would much rather get an opinion from some of you guys that have actually attended the games. I'm looking for some cheap tickets so not trying to spend more then $40. I'm hoping to attend the Philadelphia Union game so I'm trying to find some good seats but wonder how the view is. I would appreciate any help guys, thanks in advance.

Despite what some would have you believe, there are many great sightlines at Yankee Stadium. I suggest you check out the "View from Your Seat" thread so you can see what the view is like from each section. As they say, taste is a matter of taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene