STH Man City visit package 2017

Keith Putnam

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 4, 2015
Astoria
highwatermedia.com
I'm neither available enough nor currently flush enough with cash to attend these, but it appears that CFG is going hard on getting some NYCFC season ticket holders to come enjoy the VIP experience at the Etihad.

$925 per person. I'd assume that doesn't include airfare, but it would be cool if they did, like, some super discounted fare on Etihad Airways or something.

http://www.nycfc.com/special-member-offer-manchester-city

Highlights include:

• A tour of the City Football Academy and a visit to the Media Centre where you can sit behind the top table, where Pep Guardiola faces the world’s media each week.
  • Greet the Manager and first team, as they make their way into the stadium via the blue carpet arrival, before heading pitch-side for more photo opportunities and to watch the teams warm up.
  • An award-winning hospitality experience set in stylish surroundings.
  • A VIP Matchday Experience that offers a level of exclusivity that is sure to impress.
  • Be personally introduced to Senior Manchester City Executives from the Leadership Team along with Club Legends, who have made the Club what it is today.
  • Receive a Signed Shirt from a First Team Player, while your guests will all receive an exclusive gift bag.
  • Finally, your special day will be captured by your own private photographer, complete with souvenir photobook as a perfect memento to ensure you and your guests never forget this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Sweet deal of you're a ManCity fan of course. The downfall is no airfare. ElClasicoTrips is either $2900-3500 and doesn't include VIP Experience but the airfare is key.

The price for the Tottenham game is actually $1531+VAT. They're sold in multiples of two, so the minimum is $3062+VAT. The $925+VAT price is for Swansea, Stoke, Hull, and West Brom games.

I'm saving my soccer spending money this year (aside from season tickets) for two new authentic home jerseys, playoff tickets, and MLS Cup tickets (and travel if needed).

That's actually pretty bad ass. If you're a fan (which I am) worth every penny.
Had to google what VAT was an yeah.. Add 20% to that total.

Last edited:
I mean its a nice excuse to go to England but I'm a NYCFC fan, not a MCFC fan. So there is exactly a 0% chance I'd opt for this.

Reactions: CatNYC and Ulrich
I mean its a nice excuse to go to England but I'm a NYCFC fan, not a MCFC fan. So there is exactly a 0% chance I'd opt for this.
While I'm not specifically a Man City fan (I root for Everton in the EPL), I do very much enjoy the Premier League and, if I had the means, I'd definitely enjoy hanging out at the Etihad to watch some high-caliber footy.

Not only cheaper, but I'm fairly certain they stole the idea from TR.

This package has always been available on the Man City website throughout the season. This is just the first time that NYCFC acknowledge it and sent it to NYCFC fans.