Supporter From Indiana Here!

USAfan6

Registered
Nov 10, 2014
Hey all, new fan here. I have been a Manchester City fan in the states for a while never really feeling any passion for any of the current MLS clubs. So now city NYCFC being founded and them having a close relationship with Manchester City, and me having family in the New York City area (An excuse to get down there for the games! :p) it seemed natural for me to support this club (I've always wanted to support a domestic club, just never found the right one, and I think New York City changed that!). Obviously I live hours away but I hope to make it down for a couple games this season!

Hey all, new fan here. I have been a Manchester City fan in the states for a while never really feeling any passion for any of the current MLS clubs. So now city NYCFC being founded and them having a close relationship with Manchester City, and me having family in the New York City area (An excuse to get down there for the games! :p) it seemed natural for me to support this club (I've always wanted to support a domestic club, just never found the right one, and I think New York City changed that!). Obviously I live hours away but I hope to make it down for a couple games this season!
Welcome!