Taking unemployed cosmos players

With the cosmos in a DISGRACEFUL situation its currpt owner finds himself in...

NYCFC should be looking and picking up some of them players that can be good enough for MLS....

Danny Statela or how ever you say his name could have been a good pick up... its to late now as hes signed on to play with another future bankrupt nasl team..(stupid Fool).. BUT THERE ARE OTHERS...

I was always high on the GK Jimmy Maouer but with a resent pick up of some dude I never seen B4 hes out as well...

There are some guys that can cut it with NYCFC and at the very least looking at them in a try out or inviting them for spring training pre season would not be a bad idea......you never know what gem you might find.....

I like the hard nose player that is Sebastián Guenzatti hes injured and abandonded at this time but with a recovery and getting back to fitness we could give him a look over

I would also take a look at that lucky guy they have.. (his name is lucky) and a few others why the fuck not what is there to lose....... better us moving fast b4 energy drink does....

we might find a few cats that will give us extra help in what ever way the coach wants to use them.....

out of contract players some good quality guys that were paid 3 grand a month would jump at the minimum salary at any mls team.... a guy like seba who feels abandoned right now feeling at the lowest poit in life.... me as GM i pick him up and say NYCFC is going to help you get better be there for his rehab and that mind fuck will motivate him... and when he comes in he will hunger to return to match fitness and in his try out hes going to kill it..... Imagine the work effort he gives NYCFC feeling we were there for him and believed in him.....

When I was deranged and a cosmos supporter I saw good quality in Seba and a few others... Now that I embraced NYCFC I shit you not I will take Seba over worthless mix any day... and seba unlike mix will be out there giving a shit and working his ass off week in and week out... Seba is tough as nails....... GARRA CHARRUA hes no niko lodeiro but a work horse that will do as hes commanded by the coach....... hes a gem that needs to be polished and like him there were a few more in the waste lands of hempstead that are now there FOR THE TAKING.......

I'm sure REYNA has been looking at a few of those guys considering the situation. Idk if there's some silly MLS mechanism to sign NASL players that might complicate things.

Reactions: JCMore
We're not missing out on anything.
They beat us twice.

giphy.gif

Problem is, many of their players have been on MLS squad lists before, meaning they could only be picked up via the Allocation process.

And oh man, I just realised that they had Andrea Mancini on their books. He and his brother Filippo were utterly awful when their dad signed them for Manchester City a few years back.

Edit: Mancini, not Manning. Thank you very much, autocorrect

Last edited:
If there are Cosmos players that have MLS talent, we would be looking at them. NYCFC, or any team, shouldn't sign a player out of the goodness of their heart. It's about winning.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
They have two Venezuelan players that are more than capable. One was with Wolfsburg just before signing with the Cosmos and is still only 26. Even if he isn't a starter that is at worst a rotation player.

They have two Venezuelan players that are more than capable. One was with Wolfsburg just before signing with the Cosmos and is still only 26. Even if he isn't a starter that is at worst a rotation player.
He only played 7 games in 2 years.
Also Gaku Shibasaki CM from Kashima Antlers put on a show against Real Madrid in the CWC final. He's 24, got 13 Caps and 3 goals for the NT. Transfermarkt says 2 Million Euros but I'm sure now it probably went up. His contract expires Jan 31 2018.

Reactions: Paul