Tickets V Cosmos

Thanks Dan, but why the hell haven't they sent out an email about this? Maybe they did, and I missed it, but you'd think they'd let us know in a better way.

Thanks Dan, but why the hell haven't they sent out an email about this? Maybe they did, and I missed it, but you'd think they'd let us know in a better way.
They did say emails will be going out. I think they want SG people, Twitter and forums in it first. So that more of the serious fans get tickets. Thus excluding casuals.

Is it only the supporters section? I thought the entire Hofstra stadium was GA.

Is that because it's so small? I've never even heard of Hofstra.
Hofstra's a good school, one of the top universities in the state. A few miles outside the city on Long Island, something like 10 or 15,000 students. Started maybe 100 years ago as part of NYU but then became its own school. The Jets practice there sometimes. They've had some presidential debates there also.

I considered them for a while but went to Stony Brook instead (and then to NYU). Back then Stony Brook was almost free and Hofstra was not so it was an easy choice for me. Definitely would've been happy going to school there though.

Reactions: Paul and Z4CH3B99
Hofstra's a good school, one of the top universities in the state. A few miles outside the city on Long Island, something like 10 or 15,000 students. Started maybe 100 years ago as part of NYU but then became its own school. The Jets practice there sometimes. They've had some presidential debates there also.

I considered them for a while but went to Stony Brook instead (and then to NYU). Back then Stony Brook was almost free and Hofstra was not so it was an easy choice for me. Definitely would've been happy going to school there though.

I went to Hofstra for law school. Not a bad school at all, but the surrounding area (Hempstead; no offense to anyone living in Hempstead!!) isn't the greatest, although the campus is pretty nice -- I ended up moving to the UWS after my 1st year and making the commute because I just couldn't take living out there.

As for the stadium, it is small but just about every seat should provide good views. I know the stadium isn't GA, but the away supporters section probably will be, right? I mean, if someone REALLY wants their specific seat they can have it but all of the previous away games I've attended have been general admission for away supporters.