Tinfoil Hat Thread

1637339118895.png

I still think there was sabatoge here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, or there was some intention in it all

Doesn’t matter who our ref is tomorrow, Allen Kelly is on the case to make sure the final is in Portland so there is no chance it can be in Yankee Stadium lol

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
Does anyone know when the next adidas Jersey contract is up? Seems suspicious that after a couple years of pretty mediocre designs they really amped up the body of creative work this year. I feel like this year they have to potentially resign their contract with MLS and stepped up their game just enough to get another long multi year contract.

My younger daughter has had Global Entry Pre-Check for almost 5 years (yes we're renewing). We just had it fail to appear on a boarding pass. We realized her Known Traveler Number was input incorrectly at this airline, plus at 2 others for the entire time. She has flown at least a dozen times over that period and the wrong KTN "worked" every time until today.

Last edited:
My younger daughter has had Global Entry Pre-Check for almost 5 years (yes we're renewing). We just had it fail to appear on a boarding pass. We realized her Known Traveler Number was input incorrectly at this airline, plus 2 at others for the entire time. She has flown at least a dozen times over that period and the wrong KTN "worked" every time until today.
<tin foil hat>Don't worry, they know she's OK.</tin foil hat>

Reactions: mgarbowski