Top 10 Selling MLS Jerseys

Goodfella

Beers, Banter, Footy.
Elite Donor
Donor
May 19, 2014
2016 TOP 10 SELLING MLS JERSEYS: (2015 Position)

1. Andrea Pirlo, New York City FC (4)
2. Clint Dempsey, Seattle Sounders FC (1)
3. David Villa, New York City FC (5)
4. Jordan Morris, Seattle Sounders FC (NEW)
5. Steven Gerrard, LA Galaxy (2)
6. Kaka, Orlando City SC (3)
7. Didier Drogba, Montreal Impact (NEW)
8. Sebastian Giovinco, Toronto FC (NEW)
9. Frank Lampard, New York City FC (7)
10. Dom Dwyer, Sporting Kansas City (NEW)

http://www.espnfc.com/major-league-...-clint-dempsey-for-best-selling-jersey-in-mls

2015 TOP 10 SELLING MLS JERSEYS (2016 Position)

1. Clint Dempsey - Seattle Sounders (2)
2. Steven Gerrard - LA Galaxy (5)
3. Kaka - Orlando City (6)
4. Andrea Pirlo - NYCFC (1)
5. David Villa - NYCFC (3)
6. Obafemi Martins - Seattle Sounders (OUT)
7. Frank Lampard - NYCFC (9)
8. Bradley Wright-Phillips - NY Red Bulls (OUT)
9. Brek Shea - Orlando City (OUT)
10. Mix Diskerud - NYCFC (OUT)

http://www.espnfc.com/major-league-...first-major-league-soccer-jersey-sales-top-20

i couldn't find any numbers on total jerseys sold per player (ie, did Pirlo run away or was it close?).

or maybe which team sold the most jerseys . . . which jerseys sold the most by market . . . etc

i couldn't find any numbers on total jerseys sold per player (ie, did Pirlo run away or was it close?).

or maybe which team sold the most jerseys . . . which jerseys sold the most by market . . . etc
yeah, no underlying data provided just the rankings

6. Obafemi Martins - Seattle Sounders (OUT)

man i watched a highlight reel of his, mannnnnn he was exciting. Wish nycfc could find a guy like him this transfer window.

We only sold five jerseys this year: Villa, Pirlo, Lampard, Mix, and Poku. Given the status of the latter two, we're perfect.

Reactions: Ulrich
We only sold five jerseys this year: Villa, Pirlo, Lampard, Mix, and Poku. Given the status of the latter two, we're perfect.
Maybe that was the problem with their playing time....

Please note this data is indicative of sales through the MLS Store only and does not include the 4 Bradley Wright-Phillips shirts that were purchased from Sports Authority 'Going Out Of Business' sale
Good for my Andrea ! I guess this means someone besides me likes him! Oh and i worked for Sports Authority for 15 years.

This ranking was not acceptable without the data....But i thought the home kit was sold the most by market.I bought two home kit with my favorite player each season