Training Thread

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
All discussion relating to NYCFC Training sessions. Feel free to share media (pics and video) and link to tweets.
Today was Angelinos and Iraolas first training session. Looking forward to pics.

Reactions: gbservis and Paul
I'm having trouble containing my hard on imagining Andrea scoring on long shots/FKs and everyone around's face going HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!(Seeing it live is amazing!!!!)

I have to make my way over to the training grounds to see if I can spy anything. I need to make some friends that can walk me in.

Reactions: Kjbert
I have to make my way over to the training grounds to see if I can spy anything. I need to make some friends that can walk me in.

The training grounds actually have a hill right next to the training pitch so it would be pretty easy to watch their practice. I actually play organized man sports at purchase and could tell you how to get there (if you wanted).

K Kjbert have you been there since they've began training?

I have not. Are practices open and what time do they practice? I could sneak over for a half hour if you all wanted. I just need to know what time they usually play. I'd be happy to get some videos or photos if you would like.

I have not. Are practices open and what time do they practice? I could sneak over for a half hour if you all wanted. I just need to know what time they usually play. I'd be happy to get some videos or photos if you would like.
That I do not know but I could try and find out.

So, what's with adductor strains and this team? There has to be something they can do to prevent these -- it seems like half the team has been injured with one, the latest being Facey.

So, what's with adductor strains and this team? There has to be something they can do to prevent these -- it seems like half the team has been injured with one, the latest being Facey.
Fire the training staff. There's no way this many players should be getting hurt in training.

I can't think of a week where someone wasn't hurt due to a "knock in training"