USOC: Travel Plan

roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
Tomorrow we get our first crack at the Jersey boys in an Open Cup match. Here's some need to know info:

The Third Rail will be meeting at Barleycorn (23 Park Place) starting at 5:30 pm. We will gather there and then depart at 6:30 pm SHARP. It's a very short walk to the PATH station from there. We will move as a group so be sure to take care of anything you need to before we start to move. We will board the train at the front most cars. When we exit at Harrison Station, we will again move as one group towards our entrance gate. We will pick up our tickets there and then enter the stadium right away.

If you are driving, please be sure to remove any NYCFC markings from your car. You can park in the "gravel lot" at RBA. Parking is $20 per car. Proceed directly to gate C1 after parking to pick up your tickets.

If you arrive after 7:30 pm, please go to gate C to enter as C1 will close.

Let's bring the energy to the energy drinks and do our part to push our team to a W! #COYBIB

Tomorrow we get our first crack at the Jersey boys in an Open Cup match. Here's some need to know info:

The Third Rail will be meeting at Barleycorn (23 Park Place) starting at 5:30 pm. We will gather there and then depart at 6:30 pm SHARP. It's a very short walk to the PATH station from there. We will move as a group so be sure to take care of anything you need to before we start to move. We will board the train at the front most cars. When we exit at Harrison Station, we will again move as one group towards our entrance gate. We will pick up our tickets there and then enter the stadium right away.

If you are driving, please be sure to remove any NYCFC markings from your car. You can park in the "gravel lot" at RBA. Parking is $20 per car. Proceed directly to gate C1 after parking to pick up your tickets.

If you arrive after 7:30 pm, please go to gate C to enter as C1 will close.

Let's bring the energy to the energy drinks and do our part to push our team to a W! #COYBIB

I'm jealous. The stadium is 10min from my place but the wife's bday is tomorrow. I'll have to settle for stolen mobile updates while we're out to dinner.