Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 23, 2014
New Jersey
Revs beat Orlando 3-0

Drogba has a hat trick and has Montreal up 4-3 over Chicago

I'm afraid that about does it. Hope it was a fluke. If Drogba's actually going to be good don't see how we get past them.

Why? Think we are catching Revs???
Didn't really want to go there, but, practically, I don't think City's catching anybody.

Montreal can lose FOUR times and still be even with City.
If Impact wins six of their remaining 10 matches, City is done.

Mathematically, City has as much of a chance as catching the Revs as they do catching United or the Red Bulls. When you consider there's six teams ahead of us, one of them has to meltdown totally and City can't lose or draw another game, it's pretty close to hopeless.

The thing everybody (including me) wants to hang their hat on is City winning every match from here out.
No draws, no losses. Seven wins. No margin for error.

Gerrard's quote to the LA academy about studying harder in school:

"I wish my qualifications were better. i wish i had another language to speak. When I think of education, I never put enough in, and thats a regret I have. From a football point of view, I’ve got no regrets …. but, I do actually wish that I committed more in the classroom."

He can't even capitalize the letter "I" properly.

Or the MLSSoccer.com writer just fucked up. http://www.mlssoccer.com/sideline/n...academy-players-he-regrets-not-studying-harde

Didn't really want to go there, but, practically, I don't think City's catching anybody.

Montreal can lose FOUR times and still be even with City.
If Impact wins six of their remaining 10 matches, City is done.

Mathematically, City has as much of a chance as catching the Revs as they do catching United or the Red Bulls. When you consider there's six teams ahead of us, one of them has to meltdown totally and City can't lose or draw another game, it's pretty close to hopeless.

The thing everybody (including me) wants to hang their hat on is City winning every match from here out.
No draws, no losses. Seven wins. No margin for error.
So Orlando losing to Revs is a preferred outcome. Thanks.

I don't think I said that.
In fact, Orlando beating the Revs would have been a preferred outcome.
Which makes no sense. There's a snowflake chance in hell we get Montreal's spot if Orlando isn't in the way. There's no chance we get Revs spot.

Reactions: mgarbowski