What are we?

The Melting Pot
diversity.jpg

Last edited:
The supporter section is typically called by its group name.
That is not neccesarily true.

For example, Columbus has 3 different supporter groups that sit in the Nordecke, and Kansas City has about 15 groups that make up the cauldron. I am sure there are more examples, in MLS and other leagues.

Someone on Facebook mentioned The Half Moon. It is a reference to the ship that Henry Hudson sailed.

The Third Rail (the popular pick for our name so far) cheering from something "Gotham" related. Gotham's Citizens?
I think group as a whole decided not to use *Gotham* in it's name, I would definitely like to see the Supporters Section be named GOTHAM CITY.

How awesome would it be to be watching a game and hearing the announcer say something like "Can you just feel the energy from Gotham City!"

Reactions: RayRayAma
I think group as a whole decided not to use *Gotham* in it's name, I would definitely like to see the Supporters Section be named GOTHAM CITY.

How awesome would it be to be watching a game and hearing the announcer say something like "Can you just feel the energy from Gotham City!"

It does have a lovely ring to it. The Third Rail going wild from Gotham City! It's all coming together, slowly but surely.