What The Hell Happened To My Seats?

Midas Mulligan

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
NYC
I quite specifically added 2 seats, batters eye. I specifically left my 2 seats in section 215, row 1, seat 1&2 unchanged.

My Cityzens cards online now list by BES tickets and some shit in 208. What the hell?

In terms of timeline and logistics, I don't think you directly added 2 BES seats. I thought you added 2 seats, wherever, then transferred those to BES. Check your email trail and see if the two you added were in 208.
Not that this will fix anything or give you satisfaction, but it might help explain what happened.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
I quite specifically added 2 seats, batters eye. I specifically left my 2 seats in section 215, row 1, seat 1&2 unchanged.

My Cityzens cards online now list by BES tickets and some shit in 208. What the hell?
Those aren't necessarily accurate yet. Sign into the account manager, click the Continue button on the total invoice amount line, then click the View Invoice Details link on the left hand side. That should show you your true seats.

In terms of timeline and logistics, I don't think you directly added 2 BES seats. I thought you added 2 seats, wherever, then transferred those to BES. Check your email trail and see if the two you added were in 208.
Not that this will fix anything or give you satisfaction, but it might help explain what happened.
That is all true. I just didn't want to explain for bitching purposes.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Those aren't necessarily accurate yet. Sign into the account manager, click the Continue button on the total invoice amount line, then click the View Invoice Details link on the left hand side. That should show you your true seats.
And this is why I posted this here. I had a feeling someone would explain to me that it was all okay and they didn't let some dickweeds take my stubhub beer money seats.

One of my seats is wrong in Cityzens. I had emailed them about it and they were like "yea we'll fix it later". I'll worry about it after the season starts

My seats are f'd up on Cityzens as well. They changed row 1 this season to actually be called row 1. Cityzens is still calling my seats row 12.

Does anyone have their seats in AccountManager? When you click on a game do your seats show up?

When you go to account manager and click on completed invoices it shows my new seats

Does anyone have their seats in AccountManager? When you click on a game do your seats show up?
IIRC they didn't show up until very close to the start of the season last year either.

When you go to account manager and click on completed invoices it shows my new seats
This is correct. See above and below. My purpose accomplished. I didn't even have to answer the phone when they called. And that's a win for me. I hate talking to people most of the time
And this is why I posted this here. I had a feeling someone would explain to me that it was all okay and they didn't let some dickweeds take my stubhub beer money seats.