Who is responsible for this?

That take is hell fire take...but what would we get from the Red Bulls? Some of that Dax GAM?

I don't think that there is a place on this planet that I hate more than Orange County. Insufferable people.

Can you imagine TMac running the high press for 90 minutes?
It'd be a penguin shuffle for 70 minutes....

and hopefully not followed by a right footed shot, from the left side of the box, for a goal....

The guy says Tmac would be a "villain"..... In any sport, if a guy gets TRADED, even to a rival, it is understood that it is not his fault. He does not become an instant "villain". Now if he leaves as a free agent and signs with rival................. That's another story!!!

I don't think that there is a place on this planet that I hate more than Orange County. Insufferable people.
giphy.gif

on the left wing???? did this person not see the second orlando game

The guy says Tmac would be a "villain"..... In any sport, if a guy gets TRADED, even to a rival, it is understood that it is not his fault. He does not become an instant "villain". Now if he leaves as a free agent and signs with rival................. That's another story!!!

He's already gonna become a villain here if he starts at left wing again.

Oh, and I don't really care where he goes so long as we get some solid coin.

The way I see it, if you lose or win in a way attributable to a player such as or similar to Tommy Mac, it was 95% going to turn out that way anyway. He's like Pirlo in that regard. (yeah, I'm throwing a grenade and leaving)