2017 Confederations Cup

You always say this, despite the vast majority of evidence indicating something else. And that's the opinion of their own fans and media, too.

Somehow, I just don't see what you see.
On this note, I was working in Mexico City during the last hex (spent 8 months there on a project) and after México was bailed out to get the playoff qualifying match with New Zealand, the majority of fans (well I guess residents) were so turned off by the performance of their team, that they actually wanted the team to lose the playoff to NZ.

They were too worried that Mexico would be embarrassed at the WCF. Now they did end up having a decent performance there, but it was interesting to note the local fans' thoughts on how the team was playing as well as their attitude towards it all.

You always say this, despite the vast majority of evidence indicating something else. And that's the opinion of their own fans and media, too.

Somehow, I just don't see what you see.

-Because we sit in different area of the stadium ;).

Don't blame VAR, blame the ref who didn't want to admit he'd missed a red card offense and showed a yellow instead in a half-assed attempt to save face.

When it goes to VAR it's a group effort. The system failed it's intent. When you say blame the ref, isnt the whole point to correct the ref? That didn't happen.

When it goes to VAR it's a group effort. The system failed it's intent. When you say blame the ref, isnt the whole point to correct the ref? That didn't happen.
Well it depends. The ref has the final say. I feel pretty safe assuming that the group told him what actually happened.

If he's communicated to on what actually happened on the field, it's his failure and not a system failure.

Reactions: Keith Putnam