2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
i must be the only one that prefered the sky blue short with sklyblue shorts. i didnt like the skyblue on white shorts

interestingly enough the black jersey is the only one i own...albeit in replica
Yeah, Black one looks great on fans, was awful on players.

Reactions: Kjbert
Dear god please no Nike. I'd have to shell out $195 for a Villa match version...

I would presume my next statement to be highly unlikely, but what if Under Armour became the next jersey/ clothing affiliate of MLS?? The kits I've seen them make for some teams have been really good (I own two UA Tottenham kits, comfy as hell). Also an American company, so there's that too. UA teams include FC St. Pauli (Bundesliga), Tottenham (PL), AZ Alkmaar (Dutch), Cruz Azul (MX), and Southampton (PL).

I would presume my next statement to be highly unlikely, but what if Under Armour became the next jersey/ clothing affiliate of MLS?? The kits I've seen them make for some teams have been really good (I own two UA Tottenham kits, comfy as hell). Also an American company, so there's that too. UA teams include FC St. Pauli (Bundesliga), Tottenham (PL), AZ Alkmaar (Dutch), Cruz Azul (MX), and Southampton (PL).
I could see UA making a big pitch. I like that they seem to put out unique kits for clubs. What Nike has done is the last few years is awful. Pity, as they used to be my number 2 behind Umbro

I could see UA making a big pitch. I like that they seem to put out unique kits for clubs. What Nike has done is the last few years is awful. Pity, as they used to be my number 2 behind Umbro
Nike had awesome kits up until 2-3 years ago, then they just got lazy with this single template design, kind of following in adidas' footsteps. Both huge companies seemingly got tired of trying to make a different or more diverse kit range and just had some interns fill in different colors based on club or country.

Nike taking over Spurs from UA which I'm not too excited about tbh.