2017 Jersey Thread

Your Choice for the 2017 Primary Jersey Neckline...

• A

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • B

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • C

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • D

Votes: 44 54.3%

• Total voters
If there were 2017 primaries, there aren't now.
There were. I saw them. Bet the intern read about it here and went running to his/her boss to tattle. Now they're gone.
Not sure what happened, but they were definitely there !!
Pretty sure they're not allowed to be sold until the 20th (2/20/2017 for future readers) due to exclusivity deals or embargoes or something.

Source: vague recollection of something I read in a Third Rail email, or perhaps in a R roxfontaine post.

frank-lampard-nycfc-hat-trick-rapids-2016-mls-soccer-season-july.jpg

I still think the all light blue Monochrome look is the best kit for NYCFC

How do you like 2017 new shirt ?
NYCFC2017.jpg
Welcome to the forum, I recommend reading through this exact thread before posting this. Some on this forum would/will boil you alive for a post like this. And to answer your question, I like it but the shorts have to be a different color than the jersey, no blue on blue, looks hideous. That's my 2¢

Welcome to the forum, I recommend reading through this exact thread before posting this. Some on this forum would/will boil you alive for a post like this. And to answer your question, I like it but the shorts have to be a different color than the jersey, no blue on blue, looks hideous. That's my 2¢

I held my tongue.

How do you like 2017 new shirt ?
NYCFC2017.jpg
Welcome James. And just to clarify JC's point, there's nothing wrong with your question on substance or tone, it's just been covered in full over several previous pages of the thread. Which doesn't mean we aren't willing to go over it again, either. You'll find we can beat a topic to death, revive it, beat it again, etc., etc., numerous times. But it usually takes new twist or because of a minor piece of new news, or you can quote something somebody said and react to it. Cheers!

Welcome James. And just to clarify JC's point, there's nothing wrong with your question on substance or tone, it's just been covered in full over several previous pages of the thread. Which doesn't mean we aren't willing to go over it again, either. You'll find we can beat a topic to death, revive it, beat it again, etc., etc., numerous times. But it usually takes new twist or because of a minor piece of new news, or you can quote something somebody said and react to it. Cheers!

I'm just glad he posted in the jersey thread instead of launching with a "Mix never got a real chance! Am I right, people?? Discuss."

With a roster now full of exciting new faces, yet lots of question marks as to roles, what customized names/numbers are folks thinking of getting on newly purchased kits? At this point I think that I would go Wallace or Maxi, maybe even Ring.

Reactions: Kjbert
With a roster now full of exciting new faces, yet lots of question marks as to roles, what customized names/numbers are folks thinking of getting on newly purchased kits? At this point I think that I would go Wallace or Maxi, maybe even Ring.
Wallace. Yeah, I'm just going to whistle past the cognitive dissonance I'll feel during CR/US matches.