2017 STH Pricing and Renewal Info

its a unique code in the renewal email
ah, the email, yes. I see. Perhaps my friend Mr. Washington could take a look at this email?

but seriously, I'm likely SOL, i never ever ever get emails from the club. Im convinced they've black listed me for my outrage at fat frank fiasco.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
I wonder if the MLS partnership with seatgeek will apply to YS. That could have a massive impact on things next year.

Well, I'm in a weird situation. I don't know where (what city) I'll be living in next year. So this is a bad time, I'm definitely going to switch from two supporters section seats to 1. Though if I stay, I'm looking to move to 234 so I can have a real seat and be protected from the sun and rain.
I'm in the exact same situation. Very unlikely that we'll be living in NYC next season. I think I'm going to drop one ticket and just hang onto a single supporter section ticket for the forceable future. They are pretty easy to sell for face value.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Well, I'm in a weird situation. I don't know where (what city) I'll be living in next year. So this is a bad time, I'm definitely going to switch from two supporters section seats to 1. Though if I stay, I'm looking to move to 234 so I can have a real seat and be protected from the sun and rain.
You know that we rely on you, so please keep that in mind when you are pondering important life decisions like moving.

I'm in the exact same situation. Very unlikely that we'll be living in NYC next season. I think I'm going to drop one ticket and just hang onto a single supporter section ticket for the forceable future. They are pretty easy to sell for face value.
:(

Just got a Joe Tolleson pre-recorded robocall reminding me about the renewal email. Weird.

Just got a Joe Tolleson pre-recorded robocall reminding me about the renewal email. Weird.

I didn't answer the call since I didn't know the number. Got it in a voicemail. Didn't know it was him. You'd think he'd refer to himself in the call.

I didn't answer the call since I didn't know the number. Got it in a voicemail. Didn't know it was him. You'd think he'd refer to himself in the call.
I think he opened with "Hi, this is Joe Tolleson" or something. Could be that your voicemail didn't quite pick up the beginning.

Reactions: Goodfella
Section 21A began in 2015 as Category 4. In 2016, it was upgraded to Legends. For 2017 it's reverting back to Category 4.

I'm super special. I got TWO calls. One from an (855) and the other from a (201) (New Jersey, ew)

I believe the roof goes to row 10 all the way around. But my observation from 233B in the Colorado game was that you needed to go back to 12 or so to get good protection, and probably 13 to be totally dry.

I have seats in 227A Row 11 and 126 Row 13. I stayed dry during rain when using my 227A seats earlier this season. I had friends using the 126 seats during the Colorado game and they said they stayed dry too.

If you click the We've Got Your Seats Saved for 2017 in the email, it takes you to the NYCFC.com article for the our trade for an international spot with SKC for TAM.

I'm def renewing, but probably dropping number of seats from 4 to 2... Didn't use 4 seats all too often