What will NYCFC do with its picks in the 2017 Superdraft

• Trade up

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Choose a keeper

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Pass

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
His intl status only comes into play once the seasons starts, so I don;t think they are shopping too hard for the intl slot right now.

Reactions: Kjbert
A buddy just emailed me regarding DeGraffenriedt:

He's a respected poster on Big Soccer and was one of the earliest (maybe first) to compile the list of Americans playing abroad, so he's not green with analysis.

-

Last edited:
He has a US passport.

In your article: http://thenycfcnation.com/2017/01/n...te-and-michael-degraffenreidt-in-third-round/

This is the only picture that I've found of NYCFC at the combine

NYFC-Vieira-170108ajm-720x400.jpg

I would be happy if three of our draftees make the team. Knowing that the team isn't going to carry dead weight (not named Mix), that means we have 3 quality additions on the cheap this year.

Reactions: adam and Ulrich
Soooo someone needs to teach our new guys social media etiquette. Especially for being a public figure now.
Someone retweeted a vid and without thinking or reading the title I watch it and assume it's not even real. Turns out it is very real and footage of the Mexico school shooting. So my first reaction is to look at who retweeted it and unfollow them and it was Mike Degraff... Tha fuck dude?

Soooo someone needs to teach our new guys social media etiquette. Especially for being a public figure now.
Someone retweeted a vid and without thinking or reading the title I watch it and assume it's not even real. Turns out it is very real and footage of the Mexico school shooting. So my first reaction is to look at who retweeted it and unfollow them and it was Mike Degraff... Tha fuck dude?

He's still unverified on Twitter. And looking through his account, it still looks like someone from high school.