2018 Forum H2H League & Pigeon Cup

I thought Vancouver was a good candidate for a clean sheet last night, but didn't roster anyone because the 0-6 score from last week meant -- I think -- that they are candidates to lose value this week no matter what, and certainly if they don't shut out RSL. So now it turns out they did blank RSL and I'll be curious to see how their value changes on Monday. I still think avoiding them was prudent. The 0-6 hangover was a certainty and the clean sheet merely a hope. I also don't know what's an appropriate balance trade-off. How many points must a player earn to outweigh simultaneously losing roster value?

I thought Vancouver was a good candidate for a clean sheet last night, but didn't roster anyone because the 0-6 score from last week meant -- I think -- that they are candidates to lose value this week no matter what, and certainly if they don't shut out RSL. So now it turns out they did blank RSL and I'll be curious to see how their value changes on Monday. I still think avoiding them was prudent. The 0-6 hangover was a certainty and the clean sheet merely a hope. I also don't know what's an appropriate balance trade-off. How many points must a player earn to outweigh simultaneously losing roster value?
Good call on the Vancouver cleanie. I didn’t tune into this weeks matches so I opened the page right as I was going to bed and said ehhhh Vancouver is reeling not touching that. Maybe rusnak can do something for once here but I still don’t trust him so I did the sub trick...... I swear I am a mush for that guy,brek shea too. I feel like I alternated between the two and when they are in they suck but when off they do well.

Good call on the Vancouver cleanie. I didn’t tune into this weeks matches so I opened the page right as I was going to bed and said ehhhh Vancouver is reeling not touching that. Maybe rusnak can do something for once here but I still don’t trust him so I did the sub trick...... I swear I am a mush for that guy,brek shea too. I feel like I alternated between the two and when they are in they suck but when off they do well.
Every year there are teams that play like shit and get results. It looks like the Whitecaps are going to be that team this year. Davies is really a great player and fun to watch. I watched the last 30 mins. Techera gets a yellow and then 5 minutes later takes and scores a penalty -- and removes his jersey. Second yellow and red. Stoppage time, Waston gets a yellow and extends the game for running his mouth. No reason to think RSL wouldn't pull one pack a man up.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
My week is lost. Captained Jozy and didn’t check starting 11. Figured Toronto would play with a lot of emotion today and score. Fml

My week is lost. Captained Jozy and didn’t check starting 11. Figured Toronto would play with a lot of emotion today and score. Fml
Thats a lot worse than not realizing Mavinga wasn't playing

And they never contacted me about it either. It was the right move, with no doubt at all, but if they revise my record negatively I should probably get some sort of notice. But then, it's not like I'm paying a fee.
You were more likely to get a call on your cell phone from PV to explain what happened with Mix.

Sooooo yesterday I was fiddling with the idea to put bwp for Rossi, so I tested it out and I had money to fit a more expensive defender in so I put SAS in for ibeagha. I changed my mind about bwp, but I put money in SAS and couldn’t afford Rossi. I figured I’ll fix it tomorrow. Whelp the game has locked my for SAS, at 6:15 even though the game is set for 6:30.... wtf! I want ibeagha and rossi damnit!! I am just making this post as a record.

Sooooo yesterday I was fiddling with the idea to put bwp for Rossi, so I tested it out and I had money to fit a more expensive defender in so I put SAS in for ibeagha. I changed my mind about bwp, but I put money in SAS and couldn’t afford Rossi. I figured I’ll fix it tomorrow. Whelp the game has locked my for SAS, at 6:15 even though the game is set for 6:30.... wtf! I want ibeagha and rossi damnit!! I am just making this post as a record.
I got Mata burned on the early locking..

I got Mata burned on the early locking..

Same. Pulled Ibeg for mata. Planned to switch back if Mata wasn’t starting. Got locked out. BS, but only cost me 4 points

Same. Pulled Ibeg for mata. Planned to switch back if Mata wasn’t starting. Got locked out. BS, but only cost me 4 points
Yeah wellllllllllll the combination of ibeagha & Rossi vs SAS & urenea cost me 5pts and a win...... that is really frustrating.

Can someone remind me what the prize is for most points scored in our league?

;)

Though I was disappointed with the late night Maxi/Vela/Lodeiro contributions, thought I was going to really get up there.

Can someone remind me what the prize is for most points scored in our league?

;)

Though I was disappointed with the late night Maxi/Vela/Lodeiro contributions, thought I was going to really get up there.
sharp stick in the eye IIRC

Last edited: