2018 Season Ticket Thread

Nope. Mine is on East Granby, CT.
I live in the Springfield, MA area.
Ah sorry, just assumed you were in NY. It seems most of the NY area ones are at JFK from asking around but I guess they could be in other places too, like the Garden City one for the LI crowd.

Ah sorry, just assumed you were in NY. It seems most of the NY area ones are at JFK from asking around but I guess they could be in other places too, like the Garden City one for the LI crowd.
Now the question on everyone's mind is who will deliver these packages? I'm expecting mine to come via USPS, city folk may have FedEx delivery.

I'm on the UES mines in Newark :eek: hopefully it doesn't get any RB stink on it enroute.

Am I right that the Ticketmaster Account Manager isn't letting us post our tickets for resale yet? The only option I see is "transfer" when attempting to manage my seats. Or did they move this to a different site?

The title say it all.
Since the season is starting soon, should we expect the package to arrive this week?

The title say it all.
Since the season is starting soon, should we expect the package to arrive this week?
Mine is due to arrive tomorrow according to FedEx. You can track by reference number, which in this case would be your NYCFC account number to find out what's up with yours. There's greater detail on another thread here somewhere, maybe called something like 2018 Season Tickets or something similar. Using your NYCFC account number you can find out in advance from FedEx what the shipping status is but eventually the club did send me an email telling me they'd shipped it.

ETA: found the link, it's on page 24 of the 2018 Season Ticket Thread

They all appear to have shipped on Thursday from Arkansas I think. Mine is currently in CT fed ex facility expected to be delivered tomorrow.
Look for the 2018 Season Ticket thread for details on how to find your tracking number.

They all appear to have shipped on Thursday from Arkansas I think. Mine is currently in CT fed ex facility expected to be delivered tomorrow.
Look for the 2018 Season Ticket thread for details on how to find your tracking number.

Thank you so much for the info!