2020 & 2021 Season Ticket Thread

For STHs: If NYCFC hosts 0 matches at YS/CF in 2020, which would you prefer?

• Complete Refund

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Credit to 2021 Season

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Hmm what could weigh 2lbs?

Weird, mine are from Arkansas.

You're right. Origin is Arkansas. I just saw the local pickup in Oklahoma and assumed it was the origin since it was shipped today. Weird for it to go west before going east but I guess FedEx has a larger hub in Oklahoma

looking forward to the new swag - still use the big tin we got a few years back for storage and the little tin we got recently makes a solid stash box.

Never used the USB thing we got (except the cable) and there are generally some other useless trinkets in there, but I like the gesture of getting something for "free" and having an updated scarf each year.

My delivery says 3 pounds. The Pitchside box has been different than other season ticket holders because we’ve been given individual passes to each match rather than a single season ticket card.

No bitching here. These hats are sweet. The 500 dollar gift card toward a new car or lease is not a bad deal considering a good chunk of season tickets are below that amount.

every year someone here goes on a rant about the gift.

So are there season ticket cards or was the rumor true that mobile only? I see what looks like a lanyard so I would assume yes...

Nice hats, but that’s about it. I saw what RBNJ got and shiiiit! Our FO continues to skimp out. But it’s whatever tbh, gets tiring thinking they’re gonna go the extra mile for their remaining STHs.

I think RBNJ has to do more since they have less support. What did they get that's so great anyway? Freebies are cool but can't expect the FO to give anything that amazing/valuable every year.

Hats and pins are good with me. I've been looking for a hat and this one will do just fine.

Nice hats, but that’s about it. I saw what RBNJ got and shiiiit! Our FO continues to skimp out. But it’s whatever tbh, gets tiring thinking they’re gonna go the extra mile for their remaining STHs.
What did RB give?

Are those lanyards? If so, why lanyards if no season cards? Or do we in fact have season cards despite previous reports?
i know im the one who reported no season ticket cards as per my rep but someone else posted a picture of what looked like a season ticket card
88185893_10104500727058967_515099679826903040_n.jpg

I think RBNJ has to do more since they have less support. What did they get that's so great anyway? Freebies are cool but can't expect the FO to give anything that amazing/valuable every year.

Hats and pins are good with me. I've been looking for a hat and this one will do just fine.
headphones, hat, and the travel mug is pretty sweet.
E0684F65-B183-4BED-A968-45FD36726CF2.jpeg

headphones, hat, and the travel mug is pretty sweet.
View attachment 10667

nice gifts. but i'm ok with our gift box. i wouldn't have used the headphones if we got them anyway cause i'm sure they're vastly inferior to what I currently use. I honestly think having blue cards to give to friends/family/strangers is more valuable.

i would have liked a nice 2020 scarf though. but oh well. not a big deal. hats are pretty on point.