2021 MLS All-Star Game (2020 Cancelled)

I'm not sure what the rule is if he misses the games prior to the ASG. He missed last night, and the Revs have 4 more games before the ASG. If he misses all of those I'm not sure he has to skip the subsequent game. And as just noted, maybe he stays injured beyond our game.

i was curious so I went to doctor Google:

95CF2EE3-B3C9-4C6E-A3C8-4461A0A1ED90.jpeg

Villa missed the prior six games before the all star game and was suspended from the game after the ASG because he didn’t play in the ASG. If Gil was selected for the ASG and doesn’t play, no matter if he was playing before or not, he can’t play the next game if the same rules apply.

i was curious so I went to doctor Google:

View attachment 11339

Villa missed the prior six games before the all star game and was suspended from the game after the ASG because he didn’t play in the ASG. If Gil was selected for the ASG and doesn’t play, no matter if he was playing before or not, he can’t play the next game if the same rules apply.
I remember that now. It makes no sense then or now. The purpose should be to keep a player from skipping the ASG if healthy. If he misses 2 or more games before ASG, he’s hurt.

Last edited:
Turner is a fucking beast. He's only 27. If he can keep this kind of form up, I can see him as the USMNT starter for many years.

LMAO at John Strong claiming “there’s nobody else you’d want taking this penalty than Nani” when he had the game clinching PK chance.

The guy is 7 of 12 from the spot since joining MLS (prior to the ASG). I would have rather had nearly anyone else than Nani in that spot

LMAO at John Strong claiming “there’s nobody else you’d want taking this penalty than Nani” when he had the game clinching PK chance.

The guy is 7 of 12 from the spot since joining MLS (prior to the ASG). I would have rather had nearly anyone else than Nani in that spot

Never seen James Sands miss a penalty kick