2022 Season Ticket Thread

Similar to the additional Leagues Cup match in 2021, we'll have the Campeones Cup (at Yankee Stadium) and Concacaf Champions League (at RBA) in 2022

Reactions: Shwafta
Similar to the additional Leagues Cup match in 2021, we'll have the Campeones Cup (at Yankee Stadium) and Concacaf Champions League (at RBA) in 2022

i thought sims said if we were in campeones cup, we'd have to play at RBA due to scheduling conflict?

i thought sims said if we were in campeones cup, we'd have to play at RBA due to scheduling conflict?

yep. He said all games at YS/CF unless they won MLS Cup which would require rescheduling a YS game to RBA in order to have Campeones Cup at YS.

Reactions: moogoo
yep. He said all games at YS/CF unless they won MLS Cup which would require rescheduling a YS game to RBA in order to have Campeones Cup at YS.

then let it be a weekday regular season game moved to RBA

Reactions: moogoo
I’d be very interested to see how much the numbers of season-ticket requests increase after the cup win. Also, I wonder if the new season-ticket member price is going to be a lot higher to incorporate that demand.

Anyone know what happened to the refunds we would get for excess money in our accounts? I emailed my rep but seems they are all out for the rest of the year.

If you are a Pay in full season ticket holder it looks the next payment will be on Jan 15 at least according to the invoice on my account, but as moogoo mentioned any information on how the credits be applied will hopefully be detailed after they return from the holidays

I paid my invoice this weekend. As I paid early my credits were not automatically applied. I had to elect to use my credits as part of my payment at checkout. Hopefully, when they automatically charge people at the end of the week, the credits will be applied.

I paid my invoice this weekend. As I paid early my credits were not automatically applied. I had to elect to use my credits as part of my payment at checkout. Hopefully, when they automatically charge people at the end of the week, the credits will be applied.
"Paid" mine just now. I put that in quotes because I had about $50 more in credit than the remaining balance so basically I'm all paid up for this coming year. I had to go to the payment page as normal but then there was a Use Credits link. Once I clicked that my remaining balance was zeroed out, I clicked the Pay button, and was done.

Reactions: Higgs1
Spoke to my rep today, they assured me the credits would have auto applied Friday when they made last payment, however some identified a way to pay early, hence the work around we all did prior to auto pay.

this is my worry, that the FO is shady enough to auto pay and not apply the credits.

New email just sent out to 2022 city members. So, be on the lookout for that.

Email outlines pricing for each of the 17 home games plus campeones cup (18th game).

There is an opt out option for campeones cup, which must be done by February 4th.

The currently ONE game at RBA is optional and opt out procedures for this game will be provided at a later time.

Any leftover money, after applying your ticketbank credits, can be (1) donated to CITC, (2) used for upgrades/add-ons in 2022 season, or (3) some other alternative, which must be discussed with your ticket rep. There does not seem to be an easy refund option.

-----

I like the email. It lays it all out very clearly. Pretty much what you want. Would be nice if they had included how many trade-ins we get this year but maybe that will come in a later email?

Reactions: Joe_Cos
New email just sent out to 2022 city members. So, be on the lookout for that.

Email outlines pricing for each of the 17 home games plus campeones cup (18th game).

There is an opt out option for campeones cup, which must be done by February 4th.

The currently ONE game at RBA is optional and opt out procedures for this game will be provided at a later time.

Any leftover money, after applying your ticketbank credits, can be (1) donated to CITC, (2) used for upgrades/add-ons in 2022 season, or (3) some other alternative, which must be discussed with your ticket rep. There does not seem to be an easy refund option.

-----

I like the email. It lays it all out very clearly. Pretty much what you want. Would be nice if they had included how many trade-ins we get this year but maybe that will come in a later email?
Any idea what this means as far as trading in games we don’t want and adding additional seats traded in by others in our section for other games? Didn’t see that in the email.