2023 Roster and Transfer Discussion Thread

Which positions do you think need a new signing?

• Goalkeeper

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Center back

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Left back

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Right back

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Defensive Midfielder

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Midfielder (standard)

• Attacking Midfielder

• Striker (forward)

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • Left Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Right Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fwiw my comments were mainly about owusu not getting a look at CB instead of Morales and Vuk last year. His passing reel from last year is amazing. Hopefully it was Ronny's fault

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Andrade is useless to this team. I think we should be happy we are offloading him.

Still need a striker regardless of Andrade.
I have not been feeling great about Andrade for awhile but give him credit for being the only game winning goal scorer on the team yet this year. Not sure what that is worth in the long term. I mean, he has as many goals as anyone on the squad.

Last edited:
Andrade is useless to this team. I think we should be happy we are offloading him.

Still need a striker regardless of Andrade.

He hasn't had a real opportunity to make a difference. He's been dangerous as a sub. His biggest negative is his hair trigger. But i thought his work ethic to track back was improving.

Why? Aside from a great goal once, what has Thiago done here? He had a lot of potential, but never lived up to it. We can do better from that U-22 spot.

I'm with you on this. I am not sure Thiago is any different of a player than from when he came on board in 2021. I don't think he hurts the team at all by being on the roster, but I'm not really sure he helps either.

Of course, no point in letting him walk if there's not new talent lined up to replace him. Let's hope we have something lined up!

He hasn't had a real opportunity to make a difference. He's been dangerous as a sub. His biggest negative is his hair trigger. But i thought his work ethic to track back was improving.

I’m not convinced he has an MLS level skill besides his speed.

I'm with you on this. I am not sure Thiago is any different of a player than from when he came on board in 2021. I don't think he hurts the team at all by being on the roster, but I'm not really sure he helps either.

Of course, no point in letting him walk if there's not new talent lined up to replace him. Let's hope we have something lined up!

Could make the argument he hurts the roster because we use a special roster mechanism on him

Reactions: adam and DeGrozz