2023 Roster and Transfer Discussion Thread

Which positions do you think need a new signing?

• Goalkeeper

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Center back

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Left back

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Right back

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Defensive Midfielder

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Midfielder (standard)

• Attacking Midfielder

• Striker (forward)

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • Left Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Right Winger

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I could be wrong but I don't think CFG cares particularly about making money. Adhering to FFF rules, yes. Being profitable... shrug.

Reactions: Kjbert
All over social media but they all reference that one single tweet from "the secret scout".

I'm trying to imagine in what universe, in all the universes in the multiverse, this could be true. And I'm coming up with... none. None universes. [/spinaltap]
The only universe this occurs if they pull a Frank Lampard deal, but instead of a year, it will be a multiple year loan. But CFG can't be that be stupid to pull that trick again.

Reactions: Kenny and Victors87
Sorry totally out of the loop because I only watch mls. Why don’t we want Neymar? I thought he was one of the top 25 best players in the world?

Reactions: Victors87
Sorry totally out of the loop because I only watch mls. Why don’t we want Neymar? I thought he was one of the top 25 best players in the world?

Oh I would love Neymar. It would be awesome if we got him. But this rumor makes no sense.

Oh I would love Neymar. It would be awesome if we got him. But this rumor makes no sense.

you're insane.

he would put butts in seats... if he played. but more than likely he'd be injured because he'd showboat and get hacked. one, two games. done.

a motivated neymar is a fun neymar to watch. but he's not gonna be motivated if he's coming to MLS.

thankfully, neymar to MLS isn't happening.. this league, adidas, and apple can't afford to give him a special contract too.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
you're insane.

he would put butts in seats... if he played. but more than likely he'd be injured because he'd showboat and get hacked. one, two games. done.

Would be pretty funny though to see Neymar get hacked down by some homegrown backup defender in Neymar’s second game…and no foul called because PRO gonna PRO.

• Haha
Reactions: Kjbert and moogoo
Would be pretty funny though to see Neymar get hacked down by some homegrown backup defender in Neymar’s second game…and no foul called because PRO gonna PRO.
And someone taps on Messi’s shoulder and it’s a straight red card

So is Transfermarkt just copying the secret scout account or is this an actual thing.?

By actual thing I mean serious negotiations regardless of whether a deal comes together.
Well, I started to write the other day but then got distracted and deleted. What if this was the plan (hope) all along? CFG kept costs down in early 2023 in order to facilitate (justify) this move. Would this make the whole non-replacement of Taty make more sense?

Reactions: Davo15