27,545 Sell Out Vs Sporting Kansas

I thought it was a large number considering the weather but still not sure if they fudged it a bit even so? There were empty seats right next to me for most of the match oddly some people took them midway though the second half I didn't engage them in conversation to see if they were moving from elsewhere or just arriving.

I thought it was a large number considering the weather but still not sure if they fudged it a bit even so? There were empty seats right next to me for most of the match oddly some people took them midway though the second half I didn't engage them in conversation to see if they were moving from elsewhere or just arriving.

Everywhere I looked every section was packed except for those that are already billed as obstructed view seats which aren't generally sold (foul pole and TV camera obstructions).

My section 103 was half empty. I feel like it's all bought up by scalpers.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
the 200 sections were pretty full for most of the match.
I think the lower level tickets are owned by a lot of corporations. Once the weather improves we will see those fill up. Sadly, they will probably arrive late and leave early.

I hate seeing a lot of empty seats behind goal on the first base side. :( second game in a row now

I hate seeing a lot of empty seats behind goal on the first base side. :( second game in a row now
Doing my part!!! I have 2 season tickets in 214A and we have been at both games.... My section looked relatively full from what I could tell. Hopefully the warmer weather brings everyone back!

Reactions: Buckley
Doing my part!!! I have 2 season tickets in 214A and we have been at both games.... My section looked relatively full from what I could tell. Hopefully the warmer weather brings everyone back!
hey next time you go to a game let me know maybe we can catch the amtrak down together from rennselear train station!

Reactions: thesauerchise
There is surely a bit of funny business behind this sellout.

A day before the game all seats in category 6 were taken. There were also a few hundred seats available in category 4 and the bleachers 202-204, and perhaps a hundred more in the Delta Club. I can believe that those tickets at the $35 level may have eventually been purchased, but given the slow rate at which they were selling previously, I dont think that there is any way all the delta club seats actually sold.

Doesn't meaningfully detract from the accomplishment in my view - I think given their distance from the field those seats will always be a bit of a tough sell.