Already 17,500 Season Tickets Sold !!!

So we're -2,500 season tickets from last year. That being said, since single game matches are now available. I think NYCFC pulled some seats from the season ticket site so people can buy single game tickets.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
So we're -2,500 season tickets from last year. That being said, since single game matches are now available. I think NYCFC pulled some seats from the season ticket site so people can buy single game tickets.
I thought they weren't capping the amount of STH's at 20,000, only the founding membership?

Reactions: Kjbert

We hit 20,000 season ticket holders last year? The real kind or someone purchasing a couple matches at the end of the season counting as a "founding member"? I think whatever number we were at 1-2 home games into the season is the real season ticket holder count. Not sure what that was last year to compare this season to.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
We hit 20,000 season ticket holders last year? The real kind or someone purchasing a couple matches at the end of the season counting as a "founding member"? I think whatever number we were at 1-2 home games into the season is the real season ticket holder count. Not sure what that was last year to compare this season to.

We hit 16,000 season ticket holders around April 6, four matches -- two home games -- into the season. We "reached" 20,000 around Oct. 23, two days prior to the season finale against New England.

As of about a week before our inaugural game, we had 14,000:

I don't think it's surprising that we will be starting with more than we started with last year, given that a bunch of people signed up during the season, but the retention rate has been outstanding and we are sure to hit 20,000 again. I wonder if they'll uncap it if we hit the cap in spring.

Can someone provide some context here? I guess it's a positive that were ahead of the pace so to speak. I would like to see new subscribers vs those who gave up their seats. Also would like to see how many people added on like I did

Reactions: FootyLovin
Can someone provide some context here? I guess it's a positive that were ahead of the pace so to speak. I would like to see new subscribers vs those who gave up their seats. Also would like to see how many people added on like I did

I suspect only the club has that information, though I agree it would be interesting to know.

Not directly on point, but does anyone know when we will be able to start selling extra tickets through the NYCFC account? I couldn't resist the urge to take the two seats in front of mine when they opened up this year, but there are a number of games where I need only two and not four.

Not directly on point, but does anyone know when we will be able to start selling extra tickets through the NYCFC account? I couldn't resist the urge to take the two seats in front of mine when they opened up this year, but there are a number of games where I need only two and not four.

I think last year you could start managing tickets on a rolling basis, something like 2 weeks before each game.

I think last year you could start managing tickets on a rolling basis, something like 2 weeks before each game.
correct, I just purchased extra singles (print at home) for the Red Bulls games and Ticketmaster says tickets will be available 2 weeks prior to the match

correct, I just purchased extra singles (print at home) for the Red Bulls games and Ticketmaster says tickets will be available 2 weeks prior to the match
Thank you both. I'm sure this is a group well covered in terms of tickets, but I will have extras in 226 (midfield, on the aisle) to the extent people are looking. No markup above face for those who are willing to spend hours discussing the team with me here all offseason.

Thank you both. I'm sure this is a group well covered in terms of tickets, but I will have extras in 226 (midfield, on the aisle) to the extent people are looking. No markup above face for those who are willing to spend hours discussing the team with me here all offseason.
Good man, might take you up on the offer, as I enjoyed a game or 2 from seats other than my regular seats in 234 last year.

Should we assume your avi is indeed the view?

Should we assume your avi is indeed the view?
It was intended to be, but in fact I think it is a bit off. The actual view is pretty much down the center line and higher up (which I prefer in YS, but others may have a different perspective).

Reactions: joe