Andrea Pirlo [Midfielder]

giphy.gif

Reactions: Vito
Wow dude i thought you were kinda cool even thought you may be Italian now i'm wondering if this girl's you or my BFF Tom from Fairfield ???
Bella Angela! I am cool but not Italian, next best thing Irish! Just kidding around, I know you're not crazy, just crazy for Andrea. "BFF Tom" LOL!!!!!

She's was a wanna b Bitch who's family is from Columbia that faked it for this show!! I''ll let you know when that Horse Shit Stadium and The Hartford Yard Goats team that will house it will be ready for play!! You must be so upset it's taking so long!! Poor Thing ! It's Ok just hold on or dare i say the Word that started this all RELAX!!

that stadium is a MESS! NYCFC take note. Apparently the city has locked out the builder due to builder informing city that they're not 95% complete as they claimed but actually 60-90 days from completion

Reactions: Angela Miller
that stadium is a MESS! NYCFC take note. Apparently the city has locked out the builder due to builder informing city that they're not 95% complete as they claimed but actually 60-90 days from completion
The Whole thing from the start been a mess !! And a total embarrassment for the state of CT . Thanks for your support Mr Goodfella I love your Movie i can't count how many times i'v seen it!! Yes you are right Irish and Italian are the same. You must have loved the picture of Andrea and Bono together the woman in that shot is Andrea's Real Girlfriend Valentina Baldini. His little perk from Juventus! That's a whole other story! Please Don't Get Me Started!! LOL!!

She's was a wanna b Bitch who's family is from Columbia that faked it for this show!! I''ll let you know when that Horse Shit Stadium and The Hartford Yard Goats team that will house it will be ready for play!! You must be so upset it's taking so long!! Poor Thing ! It's Ok just hold on or dare i say the Word that started this all RELAX!!
I don't think she could make Columbia University. Which is a shame there are lots of Colombians at Columbia.

Reactions: Goodfella
When I clicked this thread, I thought there might be one new post, maybe two, about Pirlo being named to the UEFA Euro's All-Time XI, but the last two or three pages, wow just wow

There should be a mention of this! Since i Loved Andrea for 12 years i was thrilled that Maldini s well as Van Basten. I was shocked no Messi that's a wow for you! Maybe my Andrea can find some comfort in this honor and he deserves. He may deny all he wants that being left out of Italy is ok with him. But Really those of us in the know and love him know this is Fkn Killing Him!! It's got to be! He Is The Azzurri!! That's why he's walking through the weeds of NY with the caption Relax on his facebook page!! This Country and the MLS have No Fkn Clue! People may think they know but they don't. I never wanted him to come here to me his place is in Italy. But he made this choice. I think there were things that have come up on account of his decision that he didn't think through. I think now some of it is hitting him. But he'll stick by his contract i think unless something unforeseen happens. So Mr Danger i hope this made you feel better!!

This thread needs to be locked for a couple months. let it cool off cause its starting to go off the deep end.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Angela Miller Angela Miller I have decided that Andrea had too much neckbeard last night.
Agreed!! I Wish To God He'd get rid of the Damn Thing all together!! When he turned my world up side down in 2005 he didn't have it ! It's not like he couldn't grow it back! But i think it maybe his girlfriend Valentina or some sort of superstition that his playing will suffer. I miss his real face. He left his country to play here so he can shave for Fuck's Shake! To me both are on the same level ! Thanks I hope your Sunday Dinner is a good one!!