Any Off-season Chant Work?

JayH

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Oct 2, 2014
Just curious what, if anything, is in progress for updating the chant repertoire going into next season? Are any supporter groups independently working on any? Are there any coordinated efforts? What's happening with Los Templados and are there any other drums in play this season? Are folks relying on the let it happen organically thing? I am not a member of any group so I have no inside scoop on developments other than what I see on here (and in the usual shit-show posts on FB), so was simply wondering what's going on.

Reactions: northernburbs
Just curious what, if anything, is in progress for updating the chant repertoire going into next season? Are any supporter groups independently working on any? Are there any coordinated efforts? What's happening with Los Templados and are there any other drums in play this season? Are folks relying on the let it happen organically thing? I am not a member of any group so I have no inside scoop on developments other than what I see on here (and in the usual shit-show posts on FB), so was simply wondering what's going on.

Thinking about the organically thing from last year and the shit 3rd rail took. 50 years ago the clubs in europe would pass out the words to chants printed out but there was no web to mock them. except for "Fill in the blank Sucks" and "Asshole" chants nothing is organic.
except maybe those guys chanting "your moms a milf" to that prep school kid on the train in England.
can anyone post that?

Reactions: CP_Scouse and JayH
Thinking about the organically thing from last year and the shit 3rd rail took. 50 years ago the clubs in europe would pass out the words to chants printed out but there was no web to mock them. except for "Fill in the blank Sucks" and "Asshole" chants nothing is organic.
except maybe those guys chanting "your moms a milf" to that prep school kid on the train in England.
can anyone post that?

west ham is always takin a piss

I made a suggestion to all of the heads of the other SGs. It didn't seem to be received very well. I'm still hoping that it can be something that we collectively work on but TR is still working on it independently. If you're interested to practice some stuff, we'd love to have your input. We're setting up something next weekend.

Bump. How are we looking in the chants department heading into next weekend? Have the SG been making progress independently and/or collectively?

There is a team working on songs and chants. I don't know all the details of it but if you're interested to participate, you can reach out to Alex Villacis on facebook. He can point you in the right direction.

Reactions: JayH and NYCFCfan
If we can add two to three good chants a year we'll be fine. no need to over do it. Plus we have a full season ahead of us, so if we come up with two for the opener, then take a couple months to come up with one or two more we should be good.

I like be ny is blue and white song from last year. There might have been one other, but I am having a brain block right now.

New Song with a bounce to the tune of Fiesta by the Pogues.

"C'MON YOU BOYS OF NEEEEEEW YORK CITY....
GO ON AND SCORE A GOAAAAALLL FOR ME...

WE WANNA DRINK AND SING AND MAKE SOME NOISE THEN WE'LL DO IT ALL AGAIN."

(Clap and bouce) DA-DA-DAdatttta daaattttaa... Da dat .... etc.

Sounds like this at a football matchhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfNvzYZAOoo