Authentic Jersey

We can get numbers printed on any day of the week, right? I want to take my jerseys to get the photo numbers on an off day.

This won't happen but these are SICK!!!!

268ea828660753.55cbcba277876.jpg

What store in NYC can I walk in and get a blank authentic jersey home/away for less than 150?

Thanks for all the responses. Damn I figured it would be available for like 2-3 weeks. So today is the very last day to get it done? Because I was planning on having one of my friends pick up a jersey for me, then customize and ship it to me.

Thanks for all the responses. Damn I figured it would be available for like 2-3 weeks. So today is the very last day to get it done? Because I was planning on having one of my friends pick up a jersey for me, then customize and ship it to me.

It is the entire month of August or until they run out of the numbers, whichever comes first.

Reactions: BxLio91
When I bought my authentic they scanned my card but I got no discount, which I didn't discover until later in the day. So.
Complain a whole bunch to the unfortunate folks who work in the NYCFC customer support department.

does anyone know if the picture numbering should be the same size as the players.? because the one i got number 8 looks way smaller than the 8s on poku shirt. or lampars.

does anyone know if the picture numbering should be the same size as the players.? because the one i got number 8 looks way smaller than the 8s on poku shirt. or lampars.

The lettering is the exact same for fans and players, name and numbers.

Also I bought an authentic jersey at the store today and I got the 10% discount Keith Putnam Keith Putnam

When or are they ever going to sell more authentic away jerseys online? I've checked the online store almost daily and can't get one. I guess the only way to get one is at the game??