Away - 04/11 Philadelphia

N

Normally true but they have their top 3-4 midfielders out due to injury. But thats another thread.
Valeri won't be back before our game?

They still have a lot of quality players like Adi, Fernandez, Urruti, and Nagbe. They should be winning more...I'm starting to believe Porter the theory that Porter is a great recruiter but a bad coach.

Valeri won't be back before our game?

They still have a lot of quality players like Adi, Fernandez, Urruti, and Nagbe. They should be winning more...I'm starting to believe Porter the theory that Porter is a great recruiter but a bad coach.
Wrong thread, but they are still missing Valeri, Johnson, Zemanski and their defense is still suspect.

Game will be played away @ Philadelphia Union. Hopefully we can get a decent road crowd for this one.

Got my ticket, see everyone down in Philly.

I go to school at Temple University so I'll most likely be there. I've been to a few Union games and atmosphere wise it's usually pretty good.

So I go to school in Pennsylvania and I'm thinking of getting one of the tickets that the Third Rail is offering.

Just purchased my match ticket and bus ticket with The Third Rail. I'll see everyone there on the 11th!! Looks like 206 tickets have been sold. There are 244 tickets left.

Just think, 3 games in 9 days starting next week.

S24vAZeES2INy.gif

I'm wearing the black away jersey for this game. I hope everyone else is. NYC FC Blackout.

Their new Venezuelan striker, Fernando Aristeguieta, is very good (do you know any light skinned, red heads with beards in Venezuela or South America in general???). But they are not clicking yet. I think if Kwame and Hernandez can can contain Aristeguieta then there is a very good chance of a win here.

I was at training on Wednesday and Williams was training at full strength. They ended the session with the original back four of Brovsky, Wingert, Hernandez, and Williams working on pushing forward as a unit. Kwame and the b-squad were working on defending corners.

It would not surprise me at all to see the original back line, but then again it was only one session.

Since we are discussing away days... I just looked at my ticket for the away game at Red Bull arena and it does not have a section, row or seat. Has anyone else had this happen to them or is it all GA seating for away fans?

186 tickets left for the game on the EventBrite. Come on, let's pack the (PPL) park with Blue, Orange, White, and Black.