Away - 05/08 DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't boo Saunders Glenn Crooks says its mean. We're bad fans according to Crooks. He's the best journo/radio personality in the business so it's probably true... He's been a season ticket holder so he knows best.

If I've been booing Saunders since last season, I can boo him this season. #BenchSaunders #StopSaunders #MistakesSaunders #EnterEirik #IWantEirik #WeWantEirik #Lurch #TeamEirik #4InchesTallerAnd12YearsYoungers

Last edited:
There's booing, and then there was a group of our fans chanting f*ck Saunders for the 80 minutes they stayed in 212 against Montreal. I don't see a point to booing him or taking personal shots. Vieira's writing his name on the sheet, can't expect him to not want to play.

There's booing, and then there was a group of our fans chanting f*ck Saunders for the 80 minutes they stayed in 212 against Montreal. I don't see a point to booing him or taking personal shots. Vieira's writing his name on the sheet, can't expect him to not want to play.
I suppose there are those who argue that any points we lose in the short term due to Saunders taking a confidence hit would be outweighed by any gain in points we accrue if Vieira listens to the fans and drops him. I'd love if we could find a way to send Vieira a message that doesn't disrespect a guy who is giving his limited all.

This all assumes that Vieira gives a shit what the fans are saying, of course.

Ch9-YCZWwAA1WNH.jpg

Well to be fair they do have a point, booing Saunders isnt gonna help as it puts him under even more pressure so hes more likely to make a mistake.
This.

Count me among those who think booing Saunders is not helpful.

Well to be fair they do have a point, booing Saunders isnt gonna help as it puts him under even more pressure so hes more likely to make a mistake.
Exactly. I think that's at least some of the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.