Away - 05/08 DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lopez and Bravo are both one yellow card away from a suspension due to accumulation. So a card here would have them sit out against Portland.
There isn't a tackle worth making that Lopez doesn't set himself up to get a yellow - it's his favorite on the Benjamin Moore color wheel. Fully expect him to complete the equation 30 minutes into the next match.

Reactions: ktdNYCFC and Kjbert
I would be in dc visiting friends and i am planning to attend that game. How big of a group of our supporters would be attending?

Lopez and Bravo are both one yellow card away from a suspension due to accumulation. So a card here would have them sit out against Portland.

Acosta for DC is the size of a sixth grader so if Bravo or Lopez fouls him he's flying about 30 feet, I fully expect both of them to get carded. Honestly, I wouldn't mind Bravo getting suspended for Portland so that he will be good to go for TFC and Red Bulls

Reactions: S1ARK5
I would be in dc visiting friends and i am planning to attend that game. How big of a group of our supporters would be attending?

Not going this year but I went to the last away game. There is usually a good showing of supporters, between 150-200 last time I went and it was cold and raining. It's a good time. Be forewarned, RFK is a complete shit hole. You'll feel way better about parking in YS until we have a new stadium. You'll probably need a tetanus shot after you leave and there's a chance you'll discover a new strain of hepatitis after visiting the lavatory, but if you make it out alive ... you'll have fun!

Mix NEEDS to start against DC. He's going to miss the following 2 games (at least) because of USMNT camp. Sit Looez so he can play when Mix is out.

Reactions: FootyLovin
Mix NEEDS to start against DC. He's going to miss the following 2 games (at least) because of USMNT camp. Sit Looez so he can play when Mix is out.
Mix isn't getting called up if he isn't starting. We may not have to worry about being without him.​

Reactions: FootyLovin
Mix isn't getting called up if he isn't starting. We may not have to worry about being without him.​
It's a good point. But fanaka66 fanaka66 also brings up an important issue. Worst case scenario is Mikey "what's a guy gotta do to get a red card" Lopez gets yellow and therefore suspension and Mix gets call up. Then we have a significant whole for at least 1 game. Especially if Bravo also sees yellow and gets suspended. Put Mix in and keep Lopez off the field for a game and you know you at least have Mikey for the next one.

It's a good point. But fanaka66 fanaka66 also brings up an important issue. Worst case scenario is Mikey "what's a guy gotta do to get a red card" Lopez gets yellow and therefore suspension and Mix gets call up. Then we have a significant whole for at least 1 game. Especially if Bravo also sees yellow and gets suspended. Put Mix in and keep Lopez off the field for a game and you know you at least have Mikey for the next one.
Enter Lampard stage left.....

Actually, enter Jack Harrison front and center. He'll be fit by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.