Away 05/10 - Red Bulls

The band was willing to play this LIVE at the stadium! Third Rail has like zero original chants, this one is sitting in their lap and they ignore it.

But hey, who doesn't love another rendition of Hey baby?
Or chants everyone and their grandmas have done ad nauseam.

Or chants everyone and their grandmas have done ad nauseam.
and Barney
bad_touch_barney.jpg

I'll go 1-1, which will feel more like a win for us. Winnable, but I think we'll play pretty conservatively, and so will NJ.

NYRB has the highest percentage possession in the league, including nearly 60% at home. We've had significant possession advantages in all our recent matches (other than Chicago when we had 10 men). How do people thing that plays out here? Will we sit back (or be forced to sit back), particularly given that we are on the road or try to control possession? If we sit back a bit, maybe that actually opens up more chances for counterattacks like the goal last Sunday?

I'll go 1-1, which will feel more like a win for us. Winnable, but I think we'll play pretty conservatively, and so will NJ.
I don't see NJ playing conservatively, they've lived and died by high pressure all season. Hoping we can capitalize on mistakes and punish them with counterattack. Our defense worries me against them.

Fact is our team is playing like shit. Our defense is miserable. Our midfield can't seem to open the goddamn field. Our strikers are beyond afraid to kick the damn ball to the goal. Sigh. I say we will lose this game in a bad way as well.
Sorry for being such a downer but I see nothing going right for the boys in sky blue.