Away - 06/14 Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, we're 1-5 all time against NJRB. 5 goals scored for us; 18 goals for them. BWP has scored 8 goals against us in those 6 matches. Despite those horrendous stats, I'm bullish on our chances against them in the 4 Hudson River Derbies this season. We are much improved and they have regressed. In fact, they have scored only 15 goals in MLS so far this season. Only DC United has less in the Eastern Conference with 10. We have scored 27 goals so far. If we can sweep the 4 matches we will be 5-5. Big matches have been our Club's achilles heel -- I hope Vieira has the boys ready to play tomorrow.

He got an interview. Does this mean he gets a start? If so, Vieira isn't putting out a winning lineup honestly.

There do need to be changes because of the international player rule. It's possible that he is your starting RB and Allen is your starting LB. As White is the only American CB on the roster, it is difficult to fill the quota.

There do need to be changes because of the international player rule. It's possible that he is your starting RB and Allen is your starting LB. As White is the only American CB on the roster, it is difficult to fill the quota.

What about Sweat?

Reactions: Kjbert
I think most podcasters/radio hosts would prefer a professional media type as a guest on their shows than random fans. They are well spoken, informative and usually try hard not to sound biased.

You sound paranoid/clutching at straws thinking this is some kind of dig at the club.
So red bull fans lurk these forums lol

He got an interview. Does this mean he gets a start? If so, Vieira isn't putting out a winning lineup honestly.

I don't think trotting Allen and/or Gomez out there would be considered a massive drop-off. There are other positions which I hope PV throws out the top guys, but I'm ok with him switching the fullbacks.

Reactions: Ulrich and Kjbert
That fact regarding never seeing baby pigeons is bullshit. We all know that pigeons are basically zombie birds. They used to be regular birds, then got bit by another pigeon, then bam! Zombie bird.
Your theory, while good, is incomplete. You have neglected to account for subway rats, and we all know there must be some connection between subway rats and zombie pigeons. I'd still give you a passing grade though as your theory has much merit.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Finally caved in and bought tickets. Sitting midfield in section 126. Excited for my first away match!

What row? If it's cheap enough tomorrow I'll bite too. I'm even eyeing $60 (all fees included) Audi club 110.

Status
Not open for further replies.