Away - 06/14 Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: Do all club seats at RBA (including those purchased through resale) include access to the Audi Club w/ free food?

I actually emailed them about that on Friday because that's where I'm sitting. The club is open for those who have tickets there (primary market or resale), however, it's not an all-inclusive food. "Cash and carry" they said.

So, it's really only worth the price for the bathroom and the view of the field/proximity to the benches.

Reactions: Kjbert
I actually emailed them about that on Friday because that's where I'm sitting. The club is open for those who have tickets there (primary market or resale), however, it's not an all-inclusive food. "Cash and carry" they said.

So, it's really only worth the price for the bathroom and the view of the field/proximity to the benches.

That sucks. Would've been a great deal with the food. Thanks for the info.

That sucks. Would've been a great deal with the food. Thanks for the info.

And I bought my ticket too soon, prices have dropped since I bought mine. Probably could have saved $40-60. There are ticket four rows behind the Red Bull bench for $90.

And I bought my ticket too soon, prices have dropped since I bought mine. Probably could have saved $40-60. There are ticket four rows behind the Red Bull bench for $90.

I'm still waiting. There's a ton of inventory on StubHub so I figure they're bound to go lower.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
I'm still waiting. There's a ton of inventory on StubHub so I figure they're bound to go lower.

You raise an interesting point. It depends on the seller. I assume most of the seats on the resale sites are from RedBull themselves. Those seats will not drop.

You raise an interesting point. It depends on the seller. I assume most of the seats on the resale sites are from RedBull themselves. Those seats will not drop.

Just missed out on $25 tickets in section 126. By the time I added new CC info they were gone.

Wait until day of game, the price wont drop until there is a chance they will be valued at 0 (once game starts) USOC games are empty, you are going to kick yourself if you buy early

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
Status
Not open for further replies.